Speaking of the Rally.....

Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Staci Matheis

Reaction score
Fourth Annual NTOWS Rally

Beautiful Kentucky Lake

April 17 & 18, 2004

The Moors Resort

Call Shirley at 800-626-5472 for reservations!

Last year, I tried something a bit different but it didn't go off quite the way I had hoped..... Gathering fishing equipment for the kids at the Kentucky Sheriff's Ranch..... I'd like to do something of a similar nature this year - something to benefit others who are less fortunate than ourselves. Anyone have any ideas?

Any ideas to enhance the rally would be much appreciated!

Who all is planning on going next year? I know that Rich and I both have rooms..... Greg will have to be there 'cuz he's runnin' the tournament.... Many others have talked about going.....

Please, call Shirley ASAP to reserve your rooms/cabins. If you end up cancelling, because we will have so many rooms, she will work with you to give your deposits back.

Potential Corporate Sponsors! I'd love to hear from companies who would like to promote their products by donating door prizes! Please respond here or e-mail me directly.

Does anyone else have pictures from past rallies that I can include in the album? Those that I have so far can be viewed by finding "Rally Photos" in the member listing (last name is "Photos") and go to the member library. (Maybe I can get Rich to put in a link somewhere...... :))

Also in Rally Photos' member library in the 2004 Rally folder is an MS Word .doc that will give the particulars of the rally so far..... There's also info in the "Events" heading under "Message Boards".

See you all in April!!

me!

Staci S. Matheis

303 Village Drive

Glen Carbon, Illinois 62034

618-288-5041

[email protected]

They were completely booked by the date of the rally this year.....

Mid-April is a very popular time for crappie.....

BTW..... You should have seen the size of some of the crappie the guys in the cabin right next to the lodge were BBQing! Huge slabs!!

ME!

I am unsure if I am going to be TAD to Germany or not during this time. If I reserve a room/cabin, will I be able to recover my deposit? I want to come, but work may intervene.

Carlos

Hey..I think I'll be able to hook up with some of you since your timing for havin' it is in line with mine. That should be a great time...the crappy and bass should co-operate.

My wife and I will probably not stay at Moor's but, we'll be close and hopefully will hook up with some of y'all!!

Should be a great time...if my readings are correct..this year should be another banner for some huge tasty slabs!

TEE

Well crud,

I will not be able to make it. Just found out that I have a school to teach the week prior and one to attend the week after the Rally. NUTS........

Someday...

Carlos

We're coming again! Already got a cabin. Going to get down there Wednesday afternoon and start some serious crappie fishing!

I'm ready to go now!!!

Jeff

AWL-RIGHT!!!! JEFF!!!!

We'll see that Neeley gets down there about the same time..... You drop him off someplace along the shore so he can hunt up morels while you and your family fish..... And when the rest of us get there on Thursday, the two of you can treat us all to bbq'ed fish and 'shrooms!

Maybe we can even get Amanda to serve 'em!

Well, I am still hoping to talk my boyfriend into it. He fished the Kentucky Lake a long time ago, and I know he is thinking about getting back up there. I'm afraid it would be along trip for me to pull that boat on that "ready to fall apart" trailer.

I am putting in for the time off, so if we get to go,we get to go!

I'll be fishing this Friday down here. Sorry to all your Northern people. If it makes you feel any better, I think it may have gotten in the low 60's today.

Rainy

Rainey -

There will likely be several people there without boats - me for one. If you want to come but not trailer yours all the way, come up anyway! There will be plenty of space on other boats!

And the tournament isn't one of those high pressure things that you have to worry about only 2 people on a boat. It's more FUN than anything else! Well..... At least for most of us..... Neeley was pretty intense! :)

We all had one heck of a lot of FUN and made a lot of Good Friends!!

me!

Hey Me-- I have never fished or been at a "Rally / Tournament.

So I'm not even sure what ?? to ask.-- Fees??-- Rules??

Can I use my "el-cheapo" fishing equipment?

Won't be towing my boat--Will there be room??

Rules??

The Wife and I are thinking about it-- Kathy (wife) is not much of a fisher person but is willing to help.

Also Me-- How far from KC to the Lake??

You know -- maybe I'll just give you a call insted of making all these spelling mistakes.

Thanks HalleDamage

LOL!! 618-288-5041.

Kentucky Lake is 3 1/4 hours from St. Louis.

So it should be about 7 from KC.

Rules?

What's "Rules"?

We ain't got no stinkin' rules!

Except that next year we let Neeley win!

He moaped and graoned so badly at finishing second last year.....

Go to the "Member List" on the menu on the left.

Look for members' with last names beginning with "P".

Find a member named "Rally Photos".

In his/her Member Library, you'll find pictures from the last 3 rallies and, in the 2004 folder, you'll find an MS Word .doc that will outline what we have so far.

This weekend, Rich is going to place a link on the home page to the document.

There's also a bit of info in the "Events" Message Board.

Feel free to call me if you've got any kind of questions!

me!

Thanks ME-- I'll be given you a call--

Got the "outlaws" from Minn__A___.

The wife is checking on her sched. // what day do most arrive?? Thur. or Fri.

Looks like a BIG Lake--

Thanks again-- HaleDamage ----Have a safe holiday..

Latest posts

Back