Thoughts & Prayers Out to Hutch911

Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bill Hamilton

Reaction score
Please put Hutch911 in your thoughts and prayers. Just got a phone call from him and was told that he was diagnosed with testicular cancer. He had surgery yesterday to remove one testicle and is at home recovering. Diagnosis appears to be good, although he will be undergoing additional tests and potentially some low level radiation treatment.

His spirits are good and he commented that now his boat will go faster since it is lighter now.

Please put Hutch on your list for thoughts and prayers. He asked me to send this message as he has no internet connection.

Thank!

Hutch

Hange in there and we'll be thinking about you.

Steve

Not a good way to make your boat faster. Hang in there and good luck.

;)

Hutch, wish you a full and speedy recovery. Know a couple of guys who have had the same ailment, they went on to make a full recovery and are living great lives. You'll do the same!

Hutch - get well soon. Good thoughts and well wishes going your way. Lots of Anna fish waiting for you when you are up and around!

Jim

I have him and his family in my thoughts and prayers... Think positive, you should win the Tour De France in a couple of years...

You're sure on my prayer list now trooper... Rest easy, do what the Doctor's say, well to a degree anyway, and get better darn it!

Uncle Billy

Hope that the recovery is goign well!! You know the deal, if you need anyting, jsut let us know!!!!!

Hutch, if it makes you feel any better, most girls think balls are ugly anyway. :D

Seriously, get well soon and keep the faith!

Hutch,...Best of luck man....you'll do fine...T&P's coming your way. You'll be up and walking in no time....(let me know if you walk with a slight tilt due to being out of balance...you might have to pack a few extra quarters in your pocket to make up for the weight loss!!) ;):rolleyes:

Mac

Hutch, hope that you did not hurt yourself adter reading Teri's and Mac post! Be careful and keep the painkillers colse! BABAHAHAHAHAHA

Kind of adds a new meaning to Trepps onehunglow joke last week. Sorry Dude best of wishes on a speedy recovery..

BF

Sending prayers and well wishes for a full and speedy recovery.

Hutch, I just got back from a week at Gulf Shores and saw this post. I wanted to join everyone else in wishing you a speedy recovery and to let you know that I will be praying for you.

Steve

Best to you. Keep those homefires burning, follow the doc's instructions. Hope to have you back to your old self, in no time.

Tex

Here is to a speedy recovery! Dont listen to Mac and Teri....neither one has a set! LOL!!!!

Hey guys! Thanks for the thoughts and prayers! I hope to make the hot side get together on December 3rd. I should have all my results tomorrow at 10:15. As soon as I know, I'll let you know. Keep me in your thoughts and prayers - hope to be on the water soon! Hutch

Hope the results came back as best they can!

Good luck!

Randy!

Just an observation... Why would everyone say "Hang in there" when the man just had one of his... you know the rest!! Get well soon my friend.

KB

Latest posts

Back