Watch out--don't get caught

Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Rick Hale

Reaction score
I'm sure most you know this But--I thought some may not

I saw this on another board. from MO.

He said his friend got caught a month ago taking a leak from his boat,by the man, wrote him a ticket, the fine was $150.. now here is the kicker...... you will be charged with indecent expouser, guess what that it could gets you..... put on the sex offender list.......

Years back, when the wife and I were taking the boating safty class put on by the Coast Guard, we were told..."a good # of guys they recover from drownings --have their zipper down". So be carefull -

- Also --you can get a ticket.

Not sure about your state laws.

Rick

Always use a "bucket" or "urinal" while kneeling in the bottom of the boat. Safe and less obvious...

Haven't been caught with my big a$$ hanging over the side yet!! I am sure my day will come. :p

I see they are making a little "pop-up" privacy tent for you boat now for just such a thing. I don't worry too much and just carry a big Gator ade bottle or hit the woods on shore for more pressing matters. Those folks who fish tourneys and by rules are not allowed to exit the boat and or ladies who don't want to hang their big a$$ over the side :rolleyes: might want to consider something like that.

Scott

No fear, Scott....I have a nice coffee can too! Actually peed in an Easter bucket during one tournament. All depends on where I am at and who's around.

I remember when I was younger,18 years old, a friend and I were surf fishing and he had to do a #2. We were about 100 yards offshore. Well he did his thing in the water but the item kept following him in the water. I never laughed so hard in my life. By the way we did catch some nice speckled trout that day.

Barry from Louisiana:)

Teri is that where the yellow easter eggs get their color? LOL!

I was at a tournament once and when I put the boat in I started looking for a dock to tie up to. I couldn't believe my luck as there was one right in front and didn't have to jockey the boat in. As I started to pull up some guys from shore yells not to park there. I didn't see why not and he didn't look like he was going to beat me up so I pulled right up and tied off. Now keep in mind that it was early morning and it was still dark. I walked up to the check in table and the guys that had yelled were snickering pretty good. I said what's up and they just said that they were saving that spot for another guy. Well as we all went to the boats after the pre-tourney meeting the sun was coming up and you could see better. As I got in the boat my partner looked over his side of the boat and said "What's all that?" Yep you guessed it. About four of those guys had used the end of the dock as their own private lieu!!! It was floating all around my boat. Everyone was laughing their arses off! We got the last laugh though. Everyone had to idle by the dock and take your number from the tourney master on the dock and have their well checked as they took off. All those props churned up that chit pretty good!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Randy!

Yikes....Good thing I don't have the hydrostatic pressure to clear the side now. All I can do is wash the tips of my sneakers. In my younger years I could put a boat on plane like a jet boat. Such is life.

fatrap

I have one of them red jugs you can buy made for either male or female with an adapter for the female. I've used that jug more times than i can count. Have done my fair share of well, lets just say, goin' over the side. Those finnless browns Barry was talking about are an extinct breed ya know. Just my .02 worth. Jim

32 oz Gatorade bottles! Take them with the kids camping and in the boat. Of course most of the time we just wiz overboard, but when there are other folks around the bottle rules! just REMEMBER to clean it out when done!!!

Trep - I take it you NEVER buy the yellow gatorade! :blink::lol:

They have to be able to see It so I am worry free..I can't even see It...:)

Latest posts

Back