This Site Is a Breath of Fresh Air!

Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ed G

Reaction score
Hey guys! I come to this board every day, mostly just to read whats going on in Tracker/Nitro world. I have never posted a message until now. I just wanted to tell you all that even though I wouldn't know you from Adam if I saw you on the street, you're a bunch of good guys and gals. It makes me smile when I see one of you that has a problem, or a request and the others all jump in to help. Especially when its a problem where the only thing you can really do is say you're praying for them. It's good to see people who sincerely care about what's going on in other peoples lives. Its especially nice to see from BASS FISHERMEN!!! I am one myself, as well as a Nitro owner....and you guys make me proud to be one. Thanks again and may God Bless you all!

Ed

Welcome aboard Ed,...I hope to see more of your posts here,...your comments and suggestions are wholeheartedly encouraged and welcomed!!! This is a cool site and your input will only make it better! Have a GREAT season!!

Mac

Ed,

I agree, we do have a great group of people here. But don't just sit back and read, jump on into the conversation!!!

Finally! Someone who doesn't pick on the short, scrawney, ugly, old, bald guy!!

I'll tell you when things get really ugly....when you're on your boat trying to get your jack-nuts off, and you skin your knuckles, so to ease the pain, you crack a Corona and squeeze a lime and the lime juice gets into the scrapes on your knuckles, and starts stinging and burning..OOWWWWWW

Yup, that's ugly! Welcome Ed. It is a first class site, with first class folks. Short, scrawny, bald, old, ugly, jack-nuts, coronas and all. This site has something to offer everyone. It's always nice to know you have someone in your corner, even if they are 1000 miles away. Nitro and Tracker owners have got a pretty big "corner" now!

Neeley for President!

You ain't seen nuthin' yet. I have been AWOL for several months and often found myself wondering how folks I had met only on this site were doing. Enjoy the ride!

Gene

Welcome aboard Ed. Don't believe a word of it. You acn say what ever you want about Scott. He loves the attention..;o)

As for the rest, type at your own risk.

And Scott, Give him time. I'm sure he will start to pick on you too. It's just to easy to pass up...{:0o

Yeah this site is like a good belch after a few coronas.

Bear

Latest posts

Back