Thanks For The Prayers, Mom Is At Peace.

Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Scott Smith

Reaction score
Thank You for the prayers the other day. After a hell of a fight, my mom passed on peacefully at 3:30 this morning, with me right by her side. May God rest her soul, she will be with me forever.

Sorry to hear this smitty. You can rest now too knowing she is doing all the things she loved on earth in heaven.

smitty,

i'm truely sorry for your loss, but glad you were able to honor her wishes, and prevent her suffering further.

god bless.

It sounds as if you are very comfortable where you are at with this process, which is difficult for all of us to understand and manage. Our thoughts and prayers are with you and your family during this difficult time.

Tex

Our thoughts and prayers are with you and your family.

Sorry for your loss, like Tox said let the healing begin.

My sincerest condolences to you and your family. The love you showed her and the love she left for you is evident in your posts. You are truly a good son. God Bless.

We extend our deepest sympathies , Smitty. Grieving is never easy, but I pray the edge gets taken off of yours.

My sincere condolences to you and your family Smitty.,..now you can begin to heal now too knowing that she is finally happy now!:wub:

Smitty, very sorry to read of your mom's passing. My condolensces to your family.

Smitty,

So sorry for your loss. Sending prayers for comfort and peace for you and your family.

Sue

Thoughts and prayers are with you and your family.

God bless and keep you all!

Prayers for you and the family. You did the right things for her by following her wishes.

I just saw this Smitty and all I can do is to offer my prayers and sympathy at this time of you loss... I'm so very sorry Smitty...God Bless..

Uncle Billy

Latest posts

Back