'Tails from the Trail' is up and running

Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Rich Stern

Reaction score
With much thanks to Greg "Gutz" Gutierrez, we can now read the first installment of his 2002 tournament trail diary.

See "Tales from the Trail" under the Resources menu.

Thanks Greg!!!!

Sorry for such a long Tale but I tried to make it as informative as possible.

I added some new fish photos to my to my library so check out the nice Spotted Bass and LMB from the west.

Thanks again,

GregG

AWESOME...AMAZING....BRILLIANT

What a great idea...thanx Mac for coming up with it, thanx Rich for making it happen, and thanx Greg for the GREAT report. We can all live the life vicariously through you and learn some very valuable techniques. The info in your first installment is as good as or better than most of the magazine articles we all read.

Thanx again and remember these two things:

"dem bassus luv sparkles"

"KEN & MAC---BETTER THAN CRACK"

Good read Greg. It's really neat having someone like you relate their experiences here on the board. It's not like reading it in a magazine, it's seems a lot more personal this way. Again thanks for sharing, hope to read a lot more of your adventures and hope success follows you.

Greg - you are Living one of my DREAMS! Great writing and it actualy felt like I was there with you on the last day going back from those last few fish! Can't wait for the next one!

Good luck and keep up the writing!

One word "WOW"

If you fish as well as you write, No wonder your on the national team. I agree with Trepper. Felt like we were there with you.

I cept hitting the scroll down arrow looking for more. Can't wait for the next instalment.

John

Wow. This is great reading. I can't wait for the next tourny. Is this a great 'page or what. Great fishing Greg, great work Rich.

Bear

Hey, Rich! We're just like the Pro's! They leave their drains plugged overnight when it rains, too!

Mighty fine writin' there, Greg! I agree with everyone's comments! I'm really looking forward to future editions!

That was a great idea, Mac!

me!

Rich,

Thank you for making Greg's account of his tournament success available for us to read. This ia a great new item for the board. Greg, thank you for sharing your experience with us. As a person who has never fished a tournament, I've always wondered what it would be like. I have many questions about tournament fishing that I should post here for input & advice from the kowledgeable members of this board. Thanks again for the great read!

Awesome read, Greg. Thanks for letting go along for the ride.

Mark

I was in the back of the boat!

Problem was it was my 175, it was parked in the garage and my wife caught me making motor noises!

Latest posts

Back