Table Rock Lake?

Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ND Bass

Reaction score
We are thinking of heading to Table Rock I June. My daughter gets done with school in early June and we are thinking of staying a week on Table Rock the week before she is ready to head home.

Anyone have thoughts or ideas on fishing in early June, where to stay that won't cost arm and a leg? Other things we should think about?

She is in Springfield, Mo so other ides on that area welcome too.

Thanks guys!

Usually can have pretty good luck on main lake points with C. Rig and crankbaits. Be sure to check out Branson. Some mighty good shows for the whole family.

Be sure to take into consideration which 'side' of the lake you want to be on and whether or not you need to have 'public access'. Be aware, that MANY of the resorts/cabins/campground have private acess, but given that Table Rock is a 'mountain type lake' (steep banks and access) that actually getting to the lake and launching could be problematic.

Tex

One thing I remember about Table Rock is NO GRASS! If we found any it was floating!!!!!!

The tourneys I fished were all won in 60 feet of water fished with spoons 30 feet down. I was lost to say the least!!!!!!

They were all in the fall too!

Have fun!

I think by June you should start to look on the secondary points. Banks 25-50 yards left and right of the point should be winners, but the long stretch between points -- don't waste your time.

Great lake in June.Should be a great topwater bite early and late.Main and secondary points. It also has alot of old timber cover. Some fish move off the bank around that time and suspend in the trees. Topwater early and late on them and maybe a deep senco midday. I have a friend that has a resort on Indian Point which is next to Silver Dollar City. Its called Alpine Lodge. He has all A-Frames on the lake and his own boat ramp. Good ramp -not too steep. If you want more info send me an email.

Thanks Rich. Email sent. We would love more info.

Latest posts

Back