Super Bowl Contest

• Thread starter Gilbert Scales2
  • Start date
Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Gilbert Scales2

Reaction score
O.K. who wins. You must pick winner, and choset pick to final score for both teams. All entries must be in before the kickoff.

Grand prize: breakfast at Uncle Billy's, and a signed 8" grape worm by Uncle Billy.

IRS will be notified of winner, prize package value, $3.59.

Good luck

Bubby:D

I feel an upset in the making the score on the other hand????

Giants 24 Pats 17:D

The Dragon

Looks like there are quite a few Giants fans. Bubby asked who wins not who you hope wins.

Patriots 34-20

What is a Super Bowl? Is that kinda like a mixing bowl? Who are these "Patriots" and "Giants". Are they big people? (I guess "Giants" are self explanatory, but are the Patriots the same size?). If so, can't they eat out of a regular bowl? Why do they need a "Super" Bowl?

OK... my head hurts from all this thinking. I'm going fishing!

All the best,

Glenn

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

BTW... yes, this is just a joke... but the last time I watched a football game, Stickum was still being used. :p

I don't care who wins or what the score is....all i care about is my squares!!!:rolleyes::lol::lol:

I can tell everyone the exact score, before the game even starts.......... But ya gotta SCROLL DOWN

The score will be, drum roll please........................ Patriots 0

Giants 0

LMAO, Sorry guys, had to do it, Jim

Giants 21 Pats 17:D:D:D ( now let us pray)

Pats 35 - Giants 09

I dont think I could stand to see any more Manning commercials that are aired 50X during a game, I think I would have to throw up.

GO PATS!!

Cass :)

Pats --- 24

Giants -- 21

or maybe

Giants -- 24

Pats -- 21

Anyway you look at it I hope it's a good game. GO PATS !!

I hate the Patriots!!!!!!!!!!

Pats 31

NYG 17

Holy Crap!!!! I'm sure glad I didn't bet all the milk money on that one.:blink:

I am surprised, all of these brilliant (I have had a few bud lights) fishing minds and no one guessed the score corretly!

Oh well, at least I am not out of Bud light!:p

Randy!

The winner is JR. Breakfast at Uncle Billy's. Your choice of one scrambled or fried egg. One slice of toast, one strip of bacon. You must bring your own drink.

It was a great game.

Bubby:)

Dog gonit! Right score, dyslexic (spelling?) players......ha ha ha:wacko:

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

I wish I had seen this before now! It's just too funny Bubby!!!:lol: Ok, Ok, just let me know JR..and geewhiz, you can have two eggs.:rolleyes:

I'm amazed at all of the people who chose the Giants to win. Believe it or not, I argued that with Nancy last night. She told me the Giants didn't have a chance and I reminded her of the Colts and Namath's Jets and the Redskins favored by about 16 over the Raiders and losing. I thought the game would be like 24 - 21, N.Y. Giants and it was fun to watch. You would have thought Nancy was a Giant fan the way she was screaming.:D I think I created a monster.:huh:

Uncle Billy

Uncle Billy, I wish you would had entered. I would have had breakfast at my house, but no one would have entered.

Bubby:D

I wish I had of had a wee bit more confidence In the Giants but I did pretty well anyhow....I knew that the Pats would be over confident..They are a great team but off yesterday,,I see new reels In my future and a few rods also...HEEEYAAAAA......JR:):):)

Latest posts

Back