Too many tagged fish being caught.

Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Steve Rizza

Reaction score
I need the heat wave to stick around a little longer to slow down my competition.:(

Only 4 more weeks left in the contest. 121 entries so far.:)

I'm keeping my fingers crossed.;)

ANNAPOLIS - TThe Maryland Department of Natural Resources (DNR) Fisheries Service announced today that anglers from Maryland, Pennsylvania, Delaware and Virginia caught tagged fish in week eight of the 2nd Annual Maryland $1,000,000 Fishing Challenge: The Return of Diamond Jim. To date, 121 anglers are now qualified to win a chance at $1 million cash, a 20-foot center console Sailfish 206CC motorboat and trailer, an 18-foot 7-inch Tracker Nitro 591 motorboat and trailer, and two 2006 Toyota Tacoma 4x4 pick-up trucks.

The 2nd Annual Maryland $1,000,000 Fishing Challenge ends September 4, with the closing ceremony to be held September 16 at City Dock in Annapolis. Grand prize winners will be selected during the closing ceremony, and additional prizes will also be awarded.

The following is a list of anglers who caught qualifying tagged fish during week eight of the Fishing Challenge:

Ron Baldino, Preston, MD: catfish, Choptank River (July 14)

George Rodney, Rock Hall, MD: striped bass, Tolchester in Chesapeake Bay (July 14)

Henry Majano, Manassas, VA: sunfish, Greenbriar Lake (July 15)

Jim Downs, Gaithersburg, MD: sunfish, Rocky Gap Lake (July 20)

Steve Rizza, Scottsdale, PA: smallmouth bass, Deep Creek Lake (July 23) :D:D:D:D:D

Terry Osborne, Frederick, MD: catfish, Potomac River near Dargan Bend (July 23)

Nathan Jackson, Milford, DE: largemouth bass, Marshyhope Creek (July 23)

Rick Morlock, Rock Hall, MD: striped bass, Hickory Thickett in Chester River (July 23)

Aubrey Trigger, Coles Point, VA: striped bass, Potomac River (July 24)

It's good not to count your chicken's anyway Steve:) Closing ceremony at the city dock in Annapolis huh? There are only a million bars (and retuarants) that surround that place.:rolleyes:

Marshy Hope Creek is where I took Toxic to fish a couple of years ago. Darn, I better get back there...

Uncle Billy.

DANG Steve - and here in GA if we catch one of the tagged fish, we get entered into a drawing for a lifetime fishing licence!! Not bad but NOT "$1 million cash, a 20-foot center console Sailfish 206CC motorboat and trailer, an 18-foot 7-inch Tracker Nitro 591 motorboat and trailer, and two 2006 Toyota Tacoma 4x4 pick-up trucks. "

Good luck!!

Now you know why Maryland taxes are so high Trepper!:angry: But as long as we have it anyway, I'd like to see a good friend, or somebody from here who's going to be buying the beer, win:rolleyes:

Uncle Billy

Latest posts

Back