Super Bowl Squares?

Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Okuma

Reaction score
My girlfriend is doing a super bowl squares thing this year, does anyone want to get in on it? She has about 30 squares left to sell.

It's $10 a square.

If you don't know what it is, basically you have a grid of 100 squares, 10x10. Once all the squares are sold then the numbers 0-9 will be assigned randomly across the top and across the side. The top numbers represent the last number of the Broncos score, and the side numbers represent the last number of the Seahawks score. So, each square has a broncos number and a seahawks number.

If the score is Broncos 17, Seahawks 20, then the square that has a 7 on the top and a 0 on the side wins for that score.

There is a winner for every score change,including extra points, and a winner for every quarter. Each score change gets $25, and each time a quarter ends then whoever has that score gets more money, first quarter is $50 I think, and it goes up for each quarter. Then whoever has the final score at the end of the game gets all the money that's left over.

She is going to the number drawing on Thursday or Friday at her work then I can email the final grid to anyone who is in.

The prize pool is $1,000

Let me know if you want in. Thanks!

Latest posts

Back