Sue - Didn't see my Pro Staff package yet??

• Thread starter Michael Trepper [IMG]http://www.zjstech.net/~libra
  • Start date
Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TrepMan

Reaction score
Sue - So, you want "Glossy's" of this for your marketing? How about for a tag line "Want to win BIG in a tournament? Get a GUEST!!!" LOL
2004%20April%20Rally%20big%20fish%20in%20boat4%20for%20web.jpg

Trep will next be shown in his new Fuji Sponsor Shirt. Got to be thinking about sponsoring him, given all the film that has been used taking a picture of this one fish!

Like the Guest label on the boat!

Tex

Tex - That's what I wanted Sue to see! She's given so much to us (including me) and wanted to make sure she saw the sticker on the boat!!

Trepper

who do you think your kidding, you just wanted to show off your fish one more time. I have a feeling we'll be seeing these pics till next years rally popping up randomly throughout the next 10 months LOL good job buddy!!!

Mike

Give a man a fish and feed him for a day.

Teach a man to fish and see pics of his lunker for the rest of you life! LOL

"When you FINALLY catch that fish of a lifetime, trust only Fujifilm!" LOL

Rob - Leave a mark? Nope, Chicks RULE!!!

Oh and you notice Teri got those on her HOME lake!!! LOL

Oh, don't even go THERE Jar Jar. You want me to show you pics of me holding a STRINGER of toads??? With a 6 lber mixed in?????

Besides, my home "lake" is the size of most peoples FIVE closest lakes.

Yea Rob - Remember I fish about 1/month, don't guide, don't fish Tournaments, so I think catching an almost 6lb fish against 30 other fisherfolks on a lake i've never been to is a HUGE accomplishment!! Not to mention I hooked 7 fish total and NONE of them got off! Can't say that for the 5 trout I hooked last week in N.Georga!!! LOL

Oh, and I never said I'd do well, nor did I do this with all my own knowledge/skill. I got the location/area from Steve, the lure idea from Al and the type of dropoff from Neeley. Until the Rally i'd never have thrown a shallow jerkbait over the 2nd inside edge of a outside bend (did I say that right Neeley??) in 14 ft of water!

Oh crap. We've created a monster.

Angler talk, no less!

You won, so stick your chest out Trep, and brag a bunch. Seeing that there is only one rally (major) a year, you get braggin' rights for that year.

Tex

"2nd inside edge of a outside bend"?

Holy Dropshot, Baitman! That is technical!

Where'd you learn to talk like that, Michael?

You been watching the Linders?

You didn't learn it from me.....

I got no idea what you're saying!

We're gonna have to get you one of those foam-rubber-stuffed muscle man suits like Hans and Franz used to wear on SNL so you can REALLY stick your chest out!

Now..... I think it's time you landed a 24" Brownie from that stream!

Teri, I a SO envious of your catch!

Dang, Girl, you did GOOD!

me!

P.S.

Have you two consisdered making a video? Michael could do jerkbaits and Teri on fishing Rattle Traps!

Michael could bill himself as the only Fishing Expert ever to be able to hide behind his lure!

He's been watching too much Bill Dance again!

Now simmer down jar jar. You took a pop shot, and sent one back. If you can't take it, don't dish it out! I OUGHT to be able to catch fish like that, for all the reasons you stated. But everyone seems content to take low shots at ole Robby boy anytime they can. But if I zing one back, everybody gets their pink panties in a bunch. There are those individuals that like to repeatedly rub my nose in the FEW tourney days that I have done poorly. But my record shows I cash in more than I don't!

LOL @ Rob. Well said my friend. IMHO there are a few people on this board who love to dish it out but don't you dare give it back. Not necessarily referring to people on this post.

Now when did I ONCE not send one back in friendly jest or fun? Lighten up Lamoist!!!LOL

My black MAN underwear is just fine thank you!!

Bill - Shame? What's that?? Nope not me!!!

Just so's you know, I wasn't really referring to you. Trep, I thought maybe you were a pink boxer kind of guy but not panties.

Looks like we have to look at Trep's pic another 1000 times until next years rally!! I will have to say, Teri's pics are nicer to look at for obvious reasons.....her fish are bigger!!!! LOL!!!

Bob G.

Wait a minute ,how do we know those are real fish and not the new and improved carbon copies!

I still have a touch of "bass thumb" if you would like to see it.

Michael,

Why are you wearing a black man's underwear? Doesn't he mind?

Rich D

Trep.....TMI!!! The LAST thing I need a mental picture of is your scrawny @$$ in a pair of leopard print stud boy underwear. I'm scarred enough!

Rich - ROTFLMAO!!!!

Bob - I saw her at the rally, her "fish" realy bigger than mine!!! LOL Now Teri and Staci, hmmm.... LOL

Teri - I would LOVE to tie into 2 like that in the same day!

Teri - as far as you TELL us!!! LOL

And my "I would LOVE to tie into 2 like that in the same day!" you realize are Fish not the OTHER things!!! LOL When I got married I got a pair in the deal!!! LOL

I wasn't talking about fish....I believe in not being wasteful. :)

Oh come on me! I was joking just like everyone else. Sorry u took it so personal.

Owe you????? Now maybe I shouldn't have sent you an email.

OK girls, kiss and make up!!

Now, where is Sue D. to tell me she LOVED the pic with the Guest Logo!!!

Teri apologized? What's next, everyone's gonna get along?? LOL!

Bob G.

Staci - I'm on conference calls all afternoon/early evening so I haven't been able to return your voice message!

Teri sent a very nice e-mail, Bob.

I'm trying to get her to call me so we can "get stuff off our chests!"

I hope Teri doesn't get ANYTHING "off" her chests. LOL

Trep,

Loved the pic! Can I have an 8 X 10 for the office? Framed of course!

I'll send out your pro staff package, as soon as I figure out what should be in it that I haven't already sent you!

Sue

Sue - Are you SERIOUS of a picture? If you are let me know i'll print one off, It may only be a 4X6 as I took it with a 1.2 megapix camera.

Oh, Oh, Staci's right! Or Guest Shirt? (men's Medium) or Guest towel, or Guest Jammies!!! LOL

Seriously, I just wanted to make sure you saw the picture and how proud I was to put Guest on my rig!!!

Mnnn, now that I think of it, my charger has the old style plug and not the new one, so I have not installed the ConnectCharge inlet.

Post or send me your mailing address and i'll send you a gloss framed for the office! I might even SIGN it!!! LOL

An autographed pic of "King Tin" may be worth alot some day.

For a small fee I will let people "shake the hand, that shook the hand, of Michael Trepper."

I may never wash my hand again.LOL

I would think that the person ( ahem, whomever that is)who coined the phrase, "King Tin" should have first dibbs on anything good:)

Bill

Trep,

Send it right to the office. Address is:

Sue DeLelys

C/O The Guest Company

95 Research Parkway

Meriden, CT 06450

I'll send you a plug that you can retrofit and use with the new inlet and some other goodies, once I can get my hands on them. Not gonna say what it may be though, you'll just have to wait a couple of weeks.

Thanks,

Sue

I'll print it off today Sue and mail it to you! Thanks again for all the stuff you've already provided to me and the other customers here!

You ROCK!!!

Latest posts

Back