Sold My Tracker

Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Donald Fruge

Reaction score
Hello Everyone,

Its been a while. I sold my Tracker a couple of days ago. This is the first time I have been boatless since I was a teenager. Its kinda strange. Anyway, I sold it so that the next time I come across a good deal on a used bay boat I can actually make an offer. I have been looking for a bay boat for about a year now. Need a little more room for the kids and we have awesome salt water fishing near our hometown that we can take advantage of if we want to.

Later,

Wolf :cool:

Hey Donald, how you doin'? So you sold the Tracker? Sometimes, I really miss my old PT-185. I was talking to a guy just the other day that ran a bay boat on Fork. He said the shallow draft made it an excellent bass boat. So let's get together sometime soon...at least as soon as you can get a new boat.

Did your e-mail change? Every time I send you something it comes back. You don't owe me any money do you?:lol:;) Send me something with your new address.

Harpo

Hey Harpo,

You know I haven't been back to Lake Fork since the trip when you were there. Been busy with the kids and work. My mailbox was at its limit yesterday! I cleaned it out so you should be able to send e-mails now. I have been getting your e-mails on a regular basis. I don't owe you money but now that I think about it you owe me some more of them awesome BBQ ribs.

I'll keep you posted on the boat buying.

Have a good one,

Wolf

It's probably just the e's with attachments that get sent back... a good firewall there at work I assume.

I'm happy to bring more ribs if you'll bring some more of those crawdads. It would be great to get back together again. I had the time of my life the last time despite the fact that I didn't catch a thing. Worst cold front I've ever seen. You won't believe Andy now....he's at least an inch maybe two taller than me. He's a big ol' broad shoulder man now.

Andy...a broad shoulder man....thats a scary thought. I guess you better not give him too much trouble, he might handle up on you.

Dr. Robert AKA "Lamb" and Dr Mike have been going to Fork on a regular basis. They caught some nice fish this past spring and summer. I just seem to always have something planned when the trip comes around.

Later,

If you remember, that was where Andy had his first, and as far as I know his only, beer.

Are they still renting the little A frame? Tell them I would try and partner up with them if they need somebody to share the rent.

Hey, I'm thinking that if OU puts it on Miami this weekend they might be meeting up with LSU in a BCS bowl again this year. Your Cats are looking pretty stout this year.

Hi,

Just saw your posting.

I have a 1998 21' Wahoo Bayhunter with a 200hp Mercury EFI. 36 Volt Trolling motor with a 3 bank on board charger.

Trailer has been redone. New Brakes and new tires.

Boat has been rewired. Robalo bought Wahoo in 1998. Great boat but I have twins on the way.

Let me know if you maybe interested.

Located in Reston VA.

Craig

Latest posts

Back