Snow

Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dave D

Reaction score
Mid march and still snowing. Might get the boat out by June.lol.:angry: Time to leave Canada and head for the south.

Not much better here in Virginia. No snow but mid 30's and I heard last night that 1 year ago we were 80 degrees!! We are behind at least 3 weeks from last year. I've got an itch that I cant scratch!!

got up in the 50's here last weekend,couldnt take it any longer and headed to the river.Water temp was 41 degrees,caught a couple smallies

Snow what's that LOL. It was 80 degrees today. 60 degree water temp. Fishing is awesome.

Mid 70's, lakes back to normal level. I need to talk the wife into mowing the grass (so I can go back on the lake).

I did winterize for hunting season.

cq:D

Haha. Oh well. Back to the lake tomorrow for some ice fishing. Water temp is a bomby 33.5. The positive is the lakers have been hungry and large.

1-2 inches of snow here in central MI last night and a good 6-8 inches of ice on the lakes. :(

Gene

I'm with TJ, 70 here in the ATL, going out in the AM! Bought my boat in January, have only missed one weekend on the water, all ya'all can keep that strange white stuff up north!!

Latest posts

Back