Deck Question, Pro Guide V175 WT

Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dan Wilson

Reaction score
Is there any wood in the decking on these boats? Just curious. It doesn't seem like there is. I'm planning to keep mine for a long time and would rather not have to replace any wood, down the road. I had to do it on my old Bass Tracker III. It wasn't terribly hard on that boat, but again, I'd rather not have to plan for that. But being garaged, it might not need that down the road, anyway.

Thanks!

My understanding is that the lids are aluminum but that there is still some wood on the decking. Might vary by model, not for sure.

My understanding is that the lids are aluminum but that there is still some wood on the decking. Might vary by model, not for sure.
I did some poking around and did not see any, but there are certainly places I cannot see.

One good thing....The bilge is as clean as if it just came out of the factory, which helps to validate the previous owners claim of only a few hours on this boat. Eventually, I will have a Merc dealer verify that.

Latest posts

Back