ski tow on Fishing boat

Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tant dowell

Reaction score
Ok got a question. I've got a 2006 Procraft 200SPDC w/ a 200 Opti. I mainly just fish but my little girl is 7 now and wants to go tubing. I have the pulley rope set up to rotate behind motor but the eyes are so low in the water it keeps the rope dragging down and keeping the tube nose down in the water. You have to really get up in speed to keep it up which is a little fast for her now. QUESTION..has anyone ever added a ski tow to a bass boat here and i guess you use the middle back seat holder but where r the others bolted in on the back of the boat. Any ideas of how much that costs and how much drilling into fiberglass?

I put one of these in my Procraft many years ago. Worked very well.

http://www.jamestowndistributors.com/userportal/show_product.do?pid=10383&engine=adwords!6456&keyword=product_ad_10383&type=pla

Swivel-Eze Brand

i cant really tell from pic...do you drill into fiberglass on the corners of the boat and insert a base that it mounts in or what?

Yes you do. Small tabs on the outside corners. Poles are held in place with a small pin.its a total of 3 pieces. Two arms and the main pole.

I have the swivel-eze on my 901 and it works well. They way it worked on mine I had to drill through the back deck. Chris F.

Latest posts

Back