Seat pole mount....

Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TOMMY RICH

Reaction score
I found when I bought my boat back in 02' that it looked like the front seat pole was crooked...didn't really pay that much attention to it until I decided to go with a longer pole and a butt seat. Whoah...that sob was welded crooked to the plate so I had to cut the carpet and remove the plate. After I removed it, I seen immediately that it was welded by someone who was drunk!:lol:

I headin' to BPS this weekend and gettin' a hydraulic pole with a nice butt seat vs. bike seat and the pivoting head for the seat underneath. I think I'll be comfy......

Tee - are you saying you NEED the butt seat for comfort or you don't like the bike seat???

:rolleyes:

don't care for the bike seat...I'm kinda' short and need somethin' to lean on. I like the one's that the Linder boys use. Those are nice:)

I gotta have the bike seat, could not WAIT till I got it for hannukah this year for the nitro. I'm too tall with long legs to sit down except for crappie fishing.

Tee are you saying a "butt" seat as in a regular sit down chair?

No...the wider butt seats have both...the samll bike pad on one side and a leaning pad which is pretty wide on the opposite side...they're in the BPS catalog.

well with the size of my butt, the small ones do both!! LOL

I had the bike seat for awhile and did not like it either. I found a flat front butt seat at Cabelas that was in between regular seat and the mini butt seats most people sell. I am not a large person, but do like to have more than a stub to sit on once in awhile when the back gets tired. I can either lean against the front or sit a spell if I lower it.

the seat itself may not be that bad with an angled mount but, I figured if I'm gonna do it...make it as comfy as possible:p

Here it is...I think there's a couple of different brands otherthan Wise...

52528.jpg

Latest posts

Back