Scott, Got the Reel

Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

John Foster

Reaction score
Was in the mail today, Man you weren't kidding when you said you were faster then Bas Pro Shops.

One thing, You must be a mind reader or something. The reel you sent is left hand retrieve. All my other reels are Right hand. But I was going to use the new reel for Flipping/Pitching and was going to buy a left hand retrieve reel so I wouldn't have to let go of the rod after I pitched or Flipped.

Thanks again, I can't wait to try it on the water.

John

P.S. If I do make it to the Rally in June. I will go light on you in our Tag Team Death Match. I will only put you in a guarded condition, Not a Critical one...LOL

Glad to hear it got to you, John! The line is probably a bit on the OLD side - but then, so am I and all the rest of my "stuff"!

I got to thinkin', just before I sent it off, that I didn't know if you could use a left-hand crank....... Not a mind-reader - just someone who used to use the OLD left-hand-only spinning reels!

Catch a monster with it, my Friend!

And, Mac.......... You don't have to put on all the aires around me...... I know you're a cream-puff at heart! Any man who loves his wife and daughters as much as you do (and is loved by them) would have to be!

me!

Back