• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Nitro Owners and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Shimano reel, St croix rods, Nitro Pro Team Jerseys and a TON OF TACKLE!!!

• Thread starter Scott Cleveland
  • Start date
Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
S

Scott Cleveland

I have been cleaning out the garage as I am downsizing from a Renager to a Bass tracker given the smaller lakes near Memphis and the lack of a dealer (at least a good one) here.

Guys I have a garage full of tackle if anyone is interested in the other items listed after the Rods and Reels, call me 901-867-7505

I have several St. Croix rods and Shimano reels for sell here and tons more if someone is interested. Here are the rods and reels:

1 Shimano Curado 200 7:1 High Speed (DSV I think) $135 + shipping. reel has been used twice and is spooled with 65 pound Spiderwire. I almost took it off, but figured somebody might want it.

2 Shimano Stradic 2500 FH Spinning Reels New in Box with spare spools. $120 each plus shipping.

1 St. Croix Legend Elite Baitcasting(Green Blank) EC70MHF 7"0 Med-Heavy Flipping Stick Retails $300, used 3-4 times $200

1 St Croix Avid Series 6'6" Medium Baitcasting Rod New with tags on it Retail $169 sale for $130 plus shipping

1 St croix Avid 6'6" Med /Hvy Spinning Rod fast action new with tags Retails $160 sale for $130 plus shipping

1 St Croix Avid Series 6'6" Medium/HVy fast Baitcasting Rod Used 2-3 times Retail $169 sale for $125 plus shipping

I have never shipped rods only received them, so I will charge actual shipping cost or pick-up if you are nearby. Anybody have any idea what they cost to ship?

Other Tackle/Gear available:

2 Long Sleeve Ranger Boats Team jerseys. Both are XL Blue/Black and White Can't buy these in the catalog. Only my name has been embroidered and that can be removed.

1 Mercury Pro Team Team Jersey. Longsleeve XL.

4 Nitro Pro Team Jerseys. XL/L Short Sleeve. Several logos embroidered, but in great shape.

Tackle:

5 Packs of Spiderwire Stealth 65lb braid

75-100 Fish Head Spins new unused, some in packs, some not

20-30 DD22 Crainkbaits relatively no usage

20+ packs of Reaction Innovations Sweet Beavers baits, mixed colors

30+ packs of Horny Toads. All new, but I have combined some packs so that 10 are in a bag.

30+ bags of Roboworms, mixed colors, mostly browns and green

50+ chatterbaits variety of sizes and colors, all new in box

20+ Gambler Chatterbiats, all new, most in boxes

A ton of Rick Clunn Lucky Craft Crankbaits, ALL Brand New

A huge assortment of Lucky Craft jerkbaits, Sammy's, staysees, etc.

A large assortment of the hard to find 3:16 Bullfrog Megabait Frogs for grass and frog fishing

I would post a picture of all of this, but its just too much. Feel free to call the number above if you have an interest in any or all of it. Thanks for taking a look.

Scott

Scott,

Interested in a Nitro Team shirt. Been looking for one but the cost of new is crazy. It would be cool to have one and it would look good with my little Nitro. Idea on price?

Thanks,

Dan

I have 5 Nitro shirts. These are all used, so I am really just trying to clean out my closet a bit. all are embroidered, no patches. All are XL short-sleeves.

1- Columbia XL long sleeve. Name, Mercury logo, Nitro logo on front. Large Nitro logo on back $20

2 Off-white with Grey banded color and sleeves. Name and various logos on front, large Nitro on back. $25 each

1 Off white with Grey banded color and sleeves. Name and various logos on front. Large Nitro logo and name on back. $20

1 Black, Gold and White. Various logos on front, large Nitro and name on back. $20

I have been told embroidery can be removed, but I cannot guarantee. I have had no complaints from shirts I have sold in the past. Even though these are used they are in good condition.

If interested, please e-mail me at [email protected]

Hello, I would like to have the mercury pro team jersey, long sleeve. shoot me a price and where to send the money order, rick

Got one of the two shirts. Check in the mail. Cant wait to wear it. Maybe it will come with some of Scott mojo too to bring me luck at my next tourney.

Thanks Scott.

Dan

I'll give you a call this evening about some of the Lucky Craft's and Roboworms.

Scott left you a message about the Lucky Craft Baits please call back 630-302-3395

Latest posts

Back