Resto/Mod Ranger

Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mini

Reaction score
I know its not a tracker, but you can see what I have been doing to my poor boat....lol

I had some cracked lids (fiberglass) and decided to design my own out of aluminum. Of course that meant new carpet and some upgrades.....

I started to post pics in the Library here but I realized it would soon be full.....

Here is a link to my Picasa Album. Enjoy....

http://picasaweb.google.com/115650626784568243829 (cut and paste into your browser)

I will be adding more pics to teh same album so you can keep up with me....lol

Thanks...its not over yet!!! LOTS to do...if the weather cooperates I am hoping to splash friday.

Gosh, I don't know why you don't just buy a new boat every year like I do. :p

Toxic, I better get my 5lber first!! and make sure the livewell is ready for me to pee in. LOL !

Kidding...I'll hijack the coffee can at the cabin!

Tan/Beige.

Teri, the water is gonna be warm enough for you to jump in this year! I used to get one every year....got sick of rigging them!

Tox....just bring your "A" game....I can hook em on there for you! I might be able to get Kim Stricker to though...lol

Great job Mini!! Cutting the TM insert still puckers me up. :eek: It has to be one of the best inventions to a bass boat in the past 50 years! Your work looks really nice and clean. Enjoy!! :D

thanks Dan. Those lids arent hinged yet. I am waiting to get the back deck carpet on first and hinge all the lids at once. Then the cockpit carpet will get glued down. Then I need to cut out/weld/carpet the deck extension w/speakers and amp. Then comes the HDS8 and Structure Scan and Sirius Sat weather and radio. Then comes the powerpole....by that time it will be fall! lol

....and time for a new boat.

Mini, you forgot to finish your last comment so I thought I'd finish it for you.

Nice work, looks great!

Mini, thats some nice looking work you have done there.

Back deck carpet and cockpit carpet is done, I will be uploading pics shortly....

I wish it would stop raining so I can get it done and take Mac Daddy fishing....

Mac Toxic?

Is that some sort of twisted love child you two have or have your alter ego's morphed into a strange cartoon drawing fishing farting machine?

:)

It will be ready. And I wont have to worray about the 600 pounds of Mac/Toxic going through my lids!

Latest posts

Back