Rally participants: Thanks once again!

Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Rich Stern

Reaction score
Jeanne and I received a gift certificate for Emerald Point Lake Lanier resorts from the NTOWS crew at the Kentucky rally. Thank you!

TrepMan, thanks for the legwork and thoughtfulness. We will enjoy it!

Rich 1 more post and you reach the 1000 mark. Congrats.

T.S.

Rich - You're WELCOME!!! You do so much for the worldwide members of this site! Keep it up!!!

Rich, thank you,for all you have done for us in creating this board in the first place. I can only say it has been a great source of information as well as entertainment at times for me. As well as the benefit of knowing and sometimes meeting some truely good people.

Thank you,

Rich

Do they ever have any of your rallies over toward Missouri such as Table Rock or Truman Resivior? These would be close enough for someone like me to attend. The ones you have are to far for me even if I take a personal day from where I teach. I would like to go to one.

fatrap

Fatrap - The rallys are started and coordinated by anyone on this site that wants to take the time and effort to coordinate it. Last year (and 2 years before) it was Scott in MS. Last year was hosted by Rob in NY.

We've talked about having regional rallys each year, just need folks to step up to the plate!

Thanks for everything you've done for all of us, Rich!

Trep, you been drinkin' yer brew before postin' again?

I'm in MO not MS!

And it was Chris who set up the first rally at Truman Lake.

All I did was go along to help balance out Rich's borrowed 929!

me!

Dang! Maybe I've been hittin' Trep's brew..... I'm in IL!

I was in MO a year ago.....

I'm gonna get my butt moved back over there.....

Guess I still think of myself as being a Missourian!

Scott - I was thinking MS was Missouri's abbreviation, and I do now remember the address I shiped your hat to was in IL! No brew but a LONG day at the office! Still working tonite darnit!! Ahh, didn't know/remember Chris set it up!!

Latest posts

Back