Rally Fish Replica came in!!!

• Thread starter Michael Trepper [IMG]http://www.zjstech.net/~libra
  • Start date
Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TrepMan

Reaction score
I finaly got the replica from the taxidermy shop from my fish at the Rally. While I forgot to measure the fish, with the pictures we could measure my hand holding the fish and then extrapolate the length and girth, and we already had the weight and pictures. Hung her on my office wall with the plaques from the Rally!

Just looking at this brings back great memories of fishing with Steve, Bob and Staci as well as meeting everyone else!

Trep
Mikes%20big%20fish%20on%20wall%20for%20web.jpg

Thanks Tox, I was out with Eli fishing for Bluegills when it came. When we got home, Beka came out and said "I caught a bigger fish they you did!!!" and showed it to me!
2004%20July%20Eli%20with%202%20fish%20for%20web.jpg

Jim - It was my biggest ever, 5lbs 13 oz!

Nice wall hangers Trep!

Like the bluegill pics.

When we going?

Tom

Tom - Any time you want to come down!! The Tracker is always gassed up, charged up and in the garage waiting!!!

Trep

WOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

REALLY NEAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Have you made your reservations yet for the Rally next year to defend your title?

There are LOTS of people on the board who would attend just for the opportunity to meet King Tin in person and shake his hand! You could be our "Guest of Honor"!

Nice replica Trep! Where's your picture that Bob took of your boat on plane?

Staci - No reservations made yet, have to get through the Family Reunion in WI first week of Aug, and then my Birthday trip to Vegas the following month, before I approach the "boss" about the Rally next year. It is the same year as my Canada trip with her dad, so that blows a lot of vacation and cash. I'm still planning to go, worse case drive up Fri AM, fish friday late PM, fish Sat and back on Sun. But can't book it yet.

Trep

David - 22.5 inches long!! I realy like the Replica. I thought hard about keeping the real fish, as there is NO words to describe how great I felt hooking, fighting and landing that one! But I also didn't want to NOT let it grow even BIGGER for next year!!!

So when I got home and showed Beka the pictures she said "why'd you let it go, it would make a GREAT mount since it won you the Rally!" So I thought, hmmmm, I have all these pictures and quickly did the measurements and double checked them via the photos, and called a buddy who I trust to recommend a place - and here it is!!

Trep

Mac - I got those on the table, can't figure yet how to Hang them?? There are little holes by the mouth, wonder if I can find a MINI stringer to use!! lol

Trep -

Just get a small/deep frame to put them in - ziplock bag and all!

me!

Make a chain stringer using paper clips!! LOL!!

Rich D

Rich - I like the paperclip idea! As you can see Mac uses all his creative juices on the cartoons "Just use a straight pin and stick the whole bag on the wall!!"!!! LOL

Hey Mac - I just noticed those fishies have S&T on them, so are they a new line? Haven't seen them on the S&T sale site??

Trep

Those are OLD!!!,...My first venture into merchandising with an old BassClub buddy who has since past away from MS.

They are no longer available,....so keep them!!!

I won't let them go, I am even MORE honored to have them now!!! I tell ya, you gotta get AP to make action figures for each of the fish, a lake playset!!

Latest posts

Back