R83 available this fall

• Thread starter Rob LaMoy [IMG]http://www.zjstech.net/~library/116
  • Start date
Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Rob LaMoy

Reaction score
Available in Sept/Oct time frame.

1999 Ranger R83 dual console w/ Merc 175 EFI

3 blade SS Tempest prop

Ranger Trail trailer:

Removable tongue on trailer, surge brakes, spare tire, bolt on ratchet/transom tie downs

R83: 18'10"

Hotfoot, power trim and tilt on column, Minn Kota Maxxum 74 with warranty, Lowrance X87 on bow, X40 series at console, has ram mount at console for handheld GPS, Seastar hydraulic steering, Guest 2631 3 bank onboard charger, 3 new Everstart Maxx batteries, 2 fold down seats, 1 butt seat, all on hydraulic pedestals, storage cover and motor cover, Keelshield keel protector, Loc-R-bar, and more.

Boat has amazing hole shot, great rough water ride, 69 mph on GPS. Tons of storage. Boat is garaged, and in great shape.

Asking $16,900. Only serious inquiries please. Boat is in NY state. Will deliver up to 300 miles with deposit.

These boats in single console without as many options are selling for $17k on the BFHP.

R83.jpg

Rob - Is that that picture from when you picked it up down south?? I didn't think the snow was melted yet up north!!! LOL

Marke,..you want/need a 520 or bigger up here!!!(hint hint!)

Besides,....I'll beat his price and it'll have a 225 on it!

RELAX Rob,...I'm bustin' your nuggets!! LMAO

Trep, yeah that's in May in TN when I bought it. Snow DID melt here on Saturday, but it came back overnight last night.

Marke, you can drive it in May if you want. Don't know if you can handle running glass that fast, but I'll hold your hand! LOL And I can't be held accountable by your wife, when you leave and buy Mac's!

Fatrap,

Making room for the new one! I need to order my new boat before September so I want mine well advertised before then. I will have either a 195DVX w/200 or 205DVX w/225 going out this time next year. But that one will be a 2005 with full warranty on boat, TM, and motor.

Mac's rig IS a tad bigger than my new one will be, and has a few more bells and whistles. But mine will have MUCHO much more MOJO on the carpets! LOL Besides, mine is mo betta!

Rob

Went to the Ranger site and took a look. "Wow!" is all I can say. As I start my eleventh season with my ole 170 DC Ricky Clunn, jealousy enters into mind but on the other hand for the dirty little mud holes we have for bass lakes around here I have too much boatLOL.

fatrap

That may be, but up here, the waves would EAT that lil 170! LOL If all I fished was Champlain, I'd run a 522 with a 300 HP. IF I could afford one that is.

Latest posts

Back