2007 Nitro 591 For Sale!!!!

Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

marklukasik1319

Reaction score
Selling my 2007 Nitro 591 bass boat with a 150 opti pro xs on back, i am the second owner, i've owned boat for 3 years and have had 0 problems and no maintenence issues with boat. Boat is turn key ready to drive, comes complete with minn kota trolling motor with foot pedal and remote control, in dash is a lowrance elite5, has a 3 stage battery charger, 1 battery was replaced, the carpet and storage bins have minimal wear if any at all, only thing that needs to be fixed is the horn, everything else including lighting, hydraulics, and all gauges work except speedo, (in dash screen shows speed). Boat has approximately 175 hrs on it. Trailer and all lights work, spare tire was replaced, and carpeted bunks need no replacing. Boat does 60 mph on gps. Boat does come with a custom cover as well. Currently the boat is professionaly winterized and stored at Bass Pro Shops and upon sale, i will have boat detailed for new owner as well as spring start up with a service copy. Unless would prefer it to be maintained in shrink wrap. nada is 15k plus for this boat, shoot me realistic offers, i am looking to sell the boat, not get rid of it. contact me with any other questions you may have thank you
[email protected]

Attachments

• boat1.jpg
    boat1.jpg
    58.7 KB · Views: 451
  • boat2.jpg
    boat2.jpg
    59.9 KB · Views: 431
  • boat3.jpg
    boat3.jpg
    51.1 KB · Views: 448
  • boat5.png