Question for Mac

Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Gary Cooke

Reaction score
Mac, correct me if I'm wrong but do you work for an automobile dealership? Just curious - Gary Cooke

Mac, work? LOL Kidding, this guy is living our dream. Gets paid to do what he loves, he doodles, draws for the prez of the USA, goes to sport shows, meets fishing legends and fishes tourneys! I'm sure he works hard, but I'm also sure it's a labor of love! Now, if only his boat were fixed! LOL

Thanks Rob. It sounds like Mac has a very exciting life style. I'm not for sure why I thought he worked for an auto dealership but I thought someone on this board did. This is the only message board I really look at so it could be that I just got that impression on one of the posts.

Thanks again, Gary

I think he used to. He should post soon. He knows a lot about Chevys!

He does work for GM as an illustrator, he used to do manuals now he does vehicles and interiors. I'm sure he'll post as soon as he finished up the next hit from GM!

Like Rob said, we're all very envious of him since he is a Pro Team Member, fishes T's, draws (extremely well) and get's paid to draw for a living! But i know he has worked very hard and long to get here, can't wait to see him win the Classic one day!

That's right, Mac works in the design of automobiles....Can we blame him for the AZTEK ?!?

Pierre

AFTER the election. Can't have our VP out fishing the classic. He's got stuff to do you know. MIGHT I remind you Trep as a member of this campaign that we have an obligation to our fellow citizens first! Mac and Ken are merely puppets representing the collective efforts of this adminstration.....I want a raise! LOL I swear it Mac, I'll leak those pics to the press! You know the ones of you tanked on Corona with that bass! LOL Live art drawing my butt! LOL

Mac must be a SAINT to put up with all the ribbing you guys are giving him(LOL)!

Make no mistake, he dishes it out too! But he along with many others here is a great sport.

I whole heartedly agree. I have read this board almost every day since I joined in March 2001 and this is one terrific group of individuals.

So is Mac working today, fishing or SLEEPING?

6 hours and NO MAC sightings? Neeley, you got him working a show somewhere???

The rotten bum is out fishing in his 901 while I'm here slaving away!!!

Hey guys!!..WAAAZZUP?!!...Really feel ALOT better today thanks to the fine folks at the Service Center and my ultimate Hero,..MIni!!..LOL. It's amazing what a ram air injection of fresh air and Opti exhaust will do for one's soul and overall attitude! First off,....No, I don't work for a GM Dealership,..I work in Truck Engineering, as Mini said,..the PAD (Production Assembly Document) Group. I put together "Interior assembly instruction drawings" for the folks in the assembly plants....been doing it for 19 yrs, but I am looking into a new job opening that I'd love to have a shot at!! Supporting GM Racing Teams! How cool would that be?!!....I would'nt have to move either, but it would require extensive weekend travel,..so it could hammer my fishing time.......would be based out of Grand Blanc MI, too, so I wouldn't have to move either,......but I would be in charge of promotional and coordinating efforts for GM racing Teams and their sponsors.....hospitality gigs too.....I'm a perfect fit for that!!..LOL I'll keep ya'll posted!! (I have to apply, and then interview, if selected,..and then my current mgt has to agree to let me go,.....THAT's the sticky part...we're already short handed!!)

Anyway,...on to the fishing parts.......site fishing for walleye was a RUSH..ahhahah...we saw what we "thought" was a HUGE smallie sitting on a bed,....so we fished for it like we would a smallie,..with tubes and spider grubs. It spooked and dashed off to the deeper edge about 20ft from the bed and we kinda lost site of it for a bit....so we waited a few minutes and i saw it again a little distance away and we made a couple more casts at it to no avail. Then, Mini makes a perfect pitch with a tube, about 4ft infront of it and the tube glides down and lands just to the left of it,.....I told him,.."That's perfect,..hold on,....she's turning on it!!"..WHAM!!!!!.....Fish on!!.....Ended up being about a 24" 5-6lb walleye!! SWEEEEEEEET!!!....took that badboy home and fileted it lasnite,....(it's in the freezer Mini!! LOL)

That's got a date with the grill this weekend sometime!!.....Cass Lk. is CLEAN and clear,...it'll be a GREAT fish to eat!! Anyway,...that was awesome...great 1/2day on the water.....boat ran great,...everything works and all i need to do now is get the boat waxed, loaded, and organized!

Ready to Rock baby!!!!!!!!....We'll all be pre-fishing the Bay this weekend....can't wait!!! Gota run for now,..seeya

Mac

oh,..1 more thing,.."I had NOTHING to do with that gawdawful Aztec!!!",....that's the most haneous vehicle I've EVER seen,......it'll be gone in 2 years,...we can only hope!!!

Oh,...almost forgot,....it was either a male or spawned out,...no eggs in it,...no evidence of anything!!

could've just been a pre-spawn male,...staking out his claim!!! But there weren't any eggs or milt when i cleaned it........NADA!!

Latest posts

Back