Prostate Surgery Update

Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Barry Dufour

Reaction score
Well, guys it's been 2 weeks since I have returned to work after my surgery. I am presently on light duty but still stay busy with the mind. Tha first week was a little rough, but I survived. Last week was better because it was shorter and it was Christmas. I got on my 4 wheeler Sunday and the wife yelled at me. I hadn't started it in over 2 months. I even rode it around the pasture. I took it easy. I hope to be fishing in the early spring. Around here in Louisiana that could be next week. For Christmas we had a little snow and sleet and low's in the mid 20's and now they are calling for the 70's on New's Year's weekend. Go figure. Catch you'all on the lake, soon.

Barry

Barry - Good to hear your up, about and ready to ROCK. YEs, listen to your wife and take it EASY, don't want any complications down the line. FIsh will always be there!!

Take care - Trep

That's good news that you are feeling better...

Take it easy: My uncle had surgery last year and wouldn't slow down. Month after surgery he was back in the hospital with complications. Give it time to heal properly.

Barry, glad everything went well. Take it easy or you'll be back under the knife.

Barry all will be great.. I have a friend that had the same thing I know what It's like from him..(He had another one later on )All will go well believe me..Jr

Great news Barry. What part of Louisiana do you live? I live on the westbank of New Orleans. Bubby

I presently live in Lafayette,La. I was born in New Orleans and raised in Metairie. I left in 1970 because of the draft for the Vietnam War and joined the Air Force. My wife is from here and I love it.

Barry

Latest posts

Back