Son's Army Graduation

Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Andrew Zuber

Reaction score
Just got back from Ft. Jackson in South Carolina....

Attended my oldest son Greg's Basic Combat Training (Boot Camp) graduation.

Greg was enrolled in the Pharmacy program at college and decided that it was not the right career path for him...he dropped out and enlisted in the Army...

The graduation ceremony was awesome....approximately 1000 soldiers graduated.

We got to spend Thursday on base with Greg and then after the ceremony on Friday morning, we were able to take him off base...

Saturday morning he shipped out to Pensacola, FL for his AIT school...he'll be there for about 5 months for Intelligence school.

God Bless the USA!

az

Telling him thanks from everyone here... A proud day... And, intelligence school... That sounds great...;)

Tell him I, if not all of us, apapreciate his efforts and commitment!

Good luck to him!

Randy!

That's awesome Andy!!!

I was at Fort Jackson last September watching my son graduate.....it was a very moving ceremony.

That's great Andy!!! Please tell him thanks for his service from me and also wish him well.

Army Intelligence... Isn't that an oxymoron? BWAHAHAHAHAHAH.. Don't tell him I said that..

I'll just deny it and blame it on Toxic.:huh:

Uncle Billy

Cow.jpg

Just who are you calling stupid???

Sad, that's Uncle Billy's "Good" side... And, after a plastic surgery makeover... You just can't make them "Airbornes" look good no matter what you do...LOL:p:D

Latest posts

Back