Prayers Needed

Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Chris Leiting

Reaction score
I haven't been checking the board in a while, On Wednesday night i ended up taking pregnant wife into hospital because of bleeding, Baby Makayla was born by emergancy C-section at 3:44am and died shortly after.The last few days have been rough sleeping at hosptial and dealing with this loss,but both wife and I are doing as well as can be expected at this time.

Chris, my prayers and thoughts are with both you and your wife during this difficult time. Have strength in your faith during this most difficult time, as it's your faith that will guide you and your family though this most difficult time.. Again Chris, my prayers and thoughts are with you and your family.

Chris, I am sadden and sorry to hear of your loss. May God bless you and your wife during these difficult times.

Chris,

My heartfelt sympathies on your profound loss. At times like these, it may seem like God's plan in our lives makes no sense, but if God brought you to it...He will bring you through it. My prayers are with you and your wife, God Bless you both.

Chris,

Myself and my family will definately be praying for your family. I know this is a very hard time for you, but we just have to trust that God knows what he is doing and that is who your baby is with now. God Bless.

-Jeff

Chris, Stacey and I send our deapest sympathies and condolences. Send our love to Erin.

You all will be in our thoughts and prayers.

John Stacey & Susan

I'm very sorry for your loss, I hope god blesses you, and your wife, and keeps you strong through this difficult time. Bill.

Chris, the same happened to me and my wife i know your pain.My wife said far over a year she would not try again far a baby.Most women say the same thing.Just be there far her.A guy at work just two weeks ago lost twins.I could not even talk about it to him because it bought back to much pain.You will never forget but it dose get better.We now have 5 year old girl.

My prayers are with u

My thoughts and prayers are with you and your wife Chris,...I can't imagine the pain both of you must be feeling! God Bless your family!!

Mac

So sorry to hear of your loss. May God bless you and your family!!

I am very sorry to hear of your loss. My thoughts and prayers are with you and your wife. If I can be of help in any way do not hesitate to ask.

Chris...

No words can lift your pain...But, Gods grace will. Makayla passed this way just long enough to fulfill God's plan...In time I hope you will come to understand that and find comfort and peace. My prayers and thoughts are with you and your wife.

Greg

Since we are all in one big family under God, we share in each others pain. However, rest assured, Makayla is doing great in the arms of the Lord. I will keep your family in prayer. God Bless our family. Robert

Turn your hearts to God for only he can heal them. I'll pray for your family.

Bear

Our thoughts here are with you also, we watched my brother and his wife loose a baby many years ago and can feel your pain deeply.

Prayers and best wishes to you and your wife.

Cliff and Annie Van Beek

Chris, I am so sorry to read of your loss. I hope your wife recovers quickly, and that both of you will find comfort with the passing of time and through your faith.

Chris, I'm so sorry for your loss. I can't imagine what you and your family are going through. May you find comfort and understanding in your faith and through the love of your family.

Chris-

I know I'm repeating what everybody else has said, but I know it's true, somehow, this fits into God's plan, we obviously can't understand the reasons for the things God does, or we would be at the same level as him, so we are left with no choice but to trust him. God loves all of us unconditionally.

You have my prayers, Stay Strong

John

I am so sorry to hear this Chris. My wife and I are praying for your family.

Craig

Chris: You have a lot of friends on this site praying for your family and my wife and I are included.

Doug

Sorry to hear about your loss. Hope all is well with your wife. We will pray for you.

Latest posts

Back