Thanks for the Prayers

Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Barry Dufour

Reaction score
Morning all!! It was a beautiful weekend here in south La. but I never hit the water. Saturday I helped my brother move into his new house that he built after he lost everything in Katrina. But most importantly, I visited my wife's brother-in-law who has Lou Gehrigs disease. He is in the hospital with pneumonia. They didn't give him much of a chance. By the time we got here Sunday morning he did a complete turnaround and is expected to go home on Tuesday. The pneumonia is completely gone and he can breathe on his own. Thanks for all the prayers from you guys. I really appreciate it. When any board member needs help you guys come through. Again thanks for all the prayers and support.

Barry from La.:D

My thoughts and prayers are with you and your family. My wife had an uncle with Lou Gehrigs.........it is tough. Your wife's sister is dealing with a lot.

Glad to hear that things are better and continued prayers incoming from KY! God bless.

Jeff

BARRY:

GLAD TO HEAR THAT YOUR WIFES BROTHER IN LAW IS DOING BETTER. NASTY DISEASE. WE HAD ONE OF OUR BASS CLUB MEMBERS PASS AWAY A FEW YEARS AGO FROM

"ALS" NOW WE HAVE AN OPEN TOURNAMENT TO RAISE MONEY TO FIGHT THE DISEASE. HOPEFULLY SOME DAY SOON THEY WILL FIND A CURE. BUT UNTIL THEN WE MUST CONTINUE THE FIGHT. AGAIN IT'S GREAT THAT YOUR WIFES BROTHER IN LAW IS DOING WELL. PRAYERS AND THOUGHTS TO THE FAMILY.

MIKE (EXCUSE THE CAPS)

Latest posts

Back