Personal Best

Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dan Sullivan

Reaction score
Caught my fist 6 pounder ever this past weekend in South Jersey. Came in at #6.3 :D

Got her on a storm wildeye shad.

DSCN2045-2.jpg

Nice fish. I went for a few hours today and caught 5. One went about 5lbs, two went about 3lbs, and 2 went about a pound apiece. It sure was fun for the first trip of the year.

I was out this weekend around the Albany NY area to a small lake I fish 1st every year w/my buddy Dave. Water temp was 42. Started fishing around 2:30 stayed until 5:30, Dave got 2 & ended up with 6 all on a black jig. I was lucky the land one that was my biggest at this lake, she weighed 6.0 even, I didn't have my camera. I honestly thought we would just catch a couple in the 3 lb range & my fishing camera was still buried away. A 6.3 is very good bass, last year we were out the weekend before thanksgiving & I was lucky to end the season w/a 6.6 LM. This year started off good I hope I can keep it going through my tournament year.

Mark

Awsome fish...I bet you caught it several more times that night while sleeping!!!!!!!!! Kenny

Latest posts

Back