Our first couples tournament of the year.

• Thread starter Kenny Lively [IMG]http://newsdrive.fishingworld.co
  • Start date
Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Kenny Lively

Reaction score
Well, the wife and I got our first couples tourny out of the way, wind 25-30 sustained, lots of fish caught. Cypress Springs Texas, 2nd time on the lake. We placed 7th, 5 fish - 12lbs, just couldn't get that big bite. several big fish caught, just had to post this to show the big bass of the tournament take a look at this fish, chalk one up for the ladies. Can you imagine catching that in a tournament. KENNY Oh yeah it weighed "10.36"
0000004734.jpeg

I can't resist asking. Why is that big bass on your porch?

Looks to me like it's on a weigh in stage, not a porch. That's quite a fish. I can imagine it, I do everyday, it just doesn't happen for me though.lol What a great fish. Josh

The weather was awful, windy and rainy, this was a covered screened porch at the host marina, Tall Tree Marina. this is where the weigh-in tanks and scales we're set up. This team one first place w/23lbs. Thats a heck of a kicker fish, makes 23 lbs a little easier to come by when you got almost 1/2 of it w/one fish. We've been fishing this couples circuit since 1990. Thats the biggest bass ever weighed in.

lots of big fish caught these past 3 weeks and i'm sure more to come down here in Texas. Hopefully i can find a 10lb bass on Livingston next week.

Wish i could get my wife to fish with me.

Latest posts

Back