One thing leads to another......

Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ken Neeley

Reaction score
Went out with Mini yesterday, he did a little drop-shotting(Canadian waters....it ain't legal here yet) and he had these cool little hand-poured BPS XPS drop shot creatures so I thought today I would go to Bass Pro and pick some up.

Got there at 2:00 this afternoon...passed the tube jigs on the way. Picked up a couple packs in several different weights.

Turned the next corner....WOW...Senko's on sale!!!

Grabbed a few bags, along with some double-tail skirted Yammies, and went looking for the drop-shot plastic.

Lo and behold...Power-Pro line....need some more of that...crapola, I better go get a cart!!!

On the way to get a cart, passed a bin full of XPS jerkbaits on sale...got a couple of those.

Got the cart, took a different way back to the drop-shot stuff and LOOKIE THERE...finally got the tubes in that I wanted....picked up several bags in several sizes and several colors....except the tails...gotta go look for some dipping-dye now.

Found the dye, right next to the football jigs...better grab a few of those too.

Wait a minute...who is that???...it's Marke and his lovely wife!!!

"What are you doing here", I said, "you're supposed to be taking Jill out for dinner and the new Harry Potter movie"

"I broke a rod and had to replace it...and pick up a few things", he said.

"Hmmm...do I need another rod???.....NUH-UHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!"

Head to the drop -shot stuff, grab it and start to go....oh wait...need more hooks...

Anyway...got home 4 hours and 300 bux later, started taking my stuff outta the bags, and decided to re-organize my ENTIRE tackle collection.

It's now almost 2a.m.....If I get up early tomorrow, I should be done by noon.

Thanx alot, Mini!!!!

Ken,

I'm OK not living next to a BPS!! I'd need a separate garage for my fishing stuff. And if a Cabelas was nearby too, I'd also be broke for sure!!!

"Will work for Rewards Points"

Bob G.

BBWWWHHAHAHAH Bob G, I look at the Reward Points too HAHAHAHAH

Ken, hope it is all ready to go now :)

Carlos

TM for a 16ft. Smoker I keep docked at my house...I live on a small chain of lakes that holds some BIIIIG LM.

In fact, Marke and I are going out there in a couple of hours to feed 'em some tubes!!!

Youre welcome :)

See fishing with me is tough on your pocketbook in more ways than one....lol

Mini

Latest posts

Back