On the water at last!

• Thread starter Jeff Farrar [IMG]http://www.zjstech.net/~library/6
  • Start date
Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jeff Farrar

Reaction score
Got the boat on the water twice this weekend after many hours this winter of working on it in the garage. All the additions and adjustments worked as I'd hoped. I found out I needed new tires for the trailer Sat. morning so once that was done we were off.

Best part of the weekend was helping my son catch his first fish. He had blast playing with that thing in the livewell. (Okay, so it was a trout.) My little girl also got her first trip in a boat (see library).

Now the real season begins!!!
Img_02191.jpg

Jeff,

Where did you go? I hit Pymatuning on Sunday and managed a couple of walleye; 1 legal, 1 short. I was limited to the area because my 8hp isn't running and I was using the trolling motor.

Rich D

Jeff - Great pic's! Took my kids out on Sunday lunch-time, caught a few bream/bluegills! There is NOTHING like the look on a little one's face when their float/bobber goes under and the fight is on!!! Keep up the great work with the kids!!

TrepMan

Rich,

Went to Cross Creek on Saturday just to drive around just to make sure all was working well. She fired right up first time after sitting all season. Even though I did a little engine work and replaced some fuel line. On Sunday my Dad and my son went to Raccoon for the trout. Were the walleye starting to hit a Pymatuning yet? I mean besides yourself. I can't wait to get up that way.

Jeff,

No, it is still a little slow. The fish should be moving shallower in the next couple days. We were catching them drifting from 13 to 7 ft deep. This time of year we fish just north of Snodgrass launch.

Rich D

Latest posts

Back