Now that I'm thinking straight - Maybe?

• Thread starter William H. (Bill) Barham
  • Start date
Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

William H. (Bill) Barham

Reaction score
Pretty please join me in wishing JR a great Birthday and the best of wishes for many, Many More!!!!!

Happy Birthday JR and I hope you have a great Birthday!

BalloonBirthday.jpg

Uncle Billy

HBD JR!!......Any new pix's of you with a Tequilla bottle by your head?! :wacko::rolleyes::lol:

JR - How many birthdays do you have every year. Seems like UB has posted this message at least three times. You must get a new car or something everytime you have a BD. Have a great one!

JR gets to have two because "I" screwed up Uncle Billy's list with "bad" infdo from an old list I had...

Excxept I think JR did it to my list just so he'd get extra presents!!!! (You all DID send one, right?);)

So, correctly, Happy Birthday JR...:cool:

Thanks Everyone...Seems like I do have a few to many..Bill you got It right on today the 28th Is the right one..Dam I am old....Need a new camero bad seems like I will get to order It real soon but no pricing have to order and Pray....THANKS TO THE GREATEST BUNCH ON THE INTERNET"S BEST SITE FOR EVERYTNG<AND A GREAT BUNCH OF FRIENDS..

JR :)

Shew:unsure::huh::p:eek: I was getting ready to throw my B-Day list out of the window because what the earlier guys here had to say!

My namesake and little brother, Bill in Va had me worried first...And my big brother, Greg Meyer did confuse me a little.:wacko::eek:, but JR has told me I have it right so that's all I need.:rolleyes::D:p

Uncle Billy

Latest posts

Back