Nitro/Tracker service & parts report.

Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Gilbert Scales2

Reaction score
Monday evening, I posted a request for Nitro parts. I asked for the husband/wife who visited the board, and worked forTracker. Craig Roberts replied to my post, and said to send him a e-mail on the parts I needed. I did, and figured the chances of getting parts for a 11 year old boat were very low. My dealer told me he could not get the parts. Craig, replied to my e-mail, saying Tracker no longer listed the part #'s for my boat, and said he was having someone research it for me. The very next day he replied saying all the parts were available, and his parts man would get prices and phone me. Today the parts man phoned, I ordered the parts, and I spoke to him for several minutes. He was very kind, and eager to help me. I am lucky enough to own a business, and know the folks who work for you make your business. Tracker gets a bad rap, but I believe in most cases it the workers who make it good or bad. I am not trying to sway any opinions here, I can only say if you have a problem, Craig is a great guy to do business with. Craig my friend, this Bud is for you.

Thanks again

Bubby:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

Craig and Kathy are good people. Helped me out with matching carpet when i built my deck extension on my old P/T 185.

Yeah but, guys like Craig are few and faaaaaaaar between:)

I needed a rubber trim switch cover on the bow panel for my 1993 Ricky Clunn's. I figured I had slightly better chance than a snowball in hell. The parts manager at BAss Pro Council Bluffs couldn't find it on the computer. Too Old. He went from boat to boat and found one similar to the one I needed, tried it and it fit. He ordered two and I got them an replaced them both.

fatrap

Well geeezzz, this can't all be true can it?? Not with everything bad I've heard about Trackers'

service lately!! I certainly know who to go to if I ever have a problem, IF I ever have a problem.:) Way to go Craig and I'm glad you got what you needed Bubby.

Uncle Billy

Bubby,

I'm glad we could help. Randy has your parts ordered, and we'll get 'em out to you ASAP. I hear you and Randy have a bit of a geographical connection too. He said it was kinda nice making conversation with a Cajun. He kinda misses home every now and then.

Craig

Craig, thanks again. Yes, Randy and I had a nice conversation. Glad I got to meet you guys. Uncle Billy, like you I too believed I had been had buying a tracker product. If you deal with the Dealer in my area, it is true. They tell me all the time I need to go to the Dealer for nitro parts. The only parts they make an effort to sell is a boat, motor, and trailer package. I am soooo glad I found these guys, and this site.

Bubby:D:D:D:D

Craig has ALWAYS been a 110% effort kind of guy.... So is Kathy....

Latest posts

Back