Nitro Chrome Wheel Cover

Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

THOMMO59

Reaction score
My Chrome wheel cover fell of my new Z6 last night and got run over by every car in the area! It's a 13', dont suppose anyone has one that would like to part with?

thanks

How come it fell off Thommo? Did you forget to beat it on with a rubber hammer after you replaced your tyres? I wonder what Tracker charges for one of those .....

call the part dept and tell them. I have had them ship me about 3 of them under warranty. I finally just took them off. If I sell it I will put them back on. I hate those things.

I'm in Australia dchance and doubt Tracker will warrant anything, can anyone supply me a phone number or email address so I can order one?

And Gary, I musn't have beat it hard enough, looks horrible with one missing. So did you run the SE300 yet?

I have 2 you can have, center hubs too; I lost 1 so I purchased new alloy wheels, won't loose any more now.

Send me you ship to address and I'll get a quote for shipping, however, it may not be worth the shipping cost since we are separated by roughly 1/2.

You can get them at any dealer, have the service manager order it for you, i just replaced one, it was 35 dollars in st. louis. Before you put it back on, place silicone on the top inside of the rim cover, and bottom as well, then tap it back on with a rubber mallet, it wont come off again.

Latest posts

Back