Nickajack is on

Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Justin Bradley

Reaction score
We have had a ball the last few days on Nickajack. In the last four trips we've caught over 125 fish. Most of them between 2 or 3 pounds. The grass is up and we've just been killing em. Yesterday the biggest was just over 4 and today we caught one pushing 5. Its crazy we're mostly catching them in about 2 to 6 feet of water. Last Friday between four of us we caught over 50 and I'd say 40 of them were keepers. We not catching any giants but quality fish and numbers. What more could you ask for? For those who don't know Nickajack on the Tennesse River between Guntersville and Chickamauga.

Justin - Sounds like some great fishing! Eli and I definitely need to get up there soon!

Yall should we've been havin a ball. We've been averaging around 15 pounds on our best 5. It's just crazy the water temp has been between 85 and 88 degrees and we're catching them shallow. I've caught a few on deep divin crank baits but its hard to leave the grass and keep throwing the crank bait. I'm gonna try to get back up there tomorrow. I decided to give it a break today. Early, middle of the day, or late the grass bite is in full swing.:D:D:D

Latest posts

Back