New server up and running

Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Rich Stern

Reaction score
Hi gang. We're up and running on a new server.

Hopefully, no posts got lost in the last hour or two during the transition. If so, I apologize.

The net result of this should be a more speedy NTOWS.

Hope you are all having a good weekend!

Update: I'm working on correcting a problem with the library upload feature. Hope to have it fixed shortly.

The library is working properly, but because of some lag in the changeover of the domain name to the new server, you may see unpredictable results when uploading/renaming/deleting files for the next day or so.

Rich - thanks for all your hard work. Popped right into the forum, with little to no delay. I'll feedback anything that I find.

Tex

nice and snappy Rich. Nice upgrade (from the user perspective anyway!!!)

thanks man!

Thanks Rich for keeping up with this site. I love it!

Thnks fr kping us n tuch Rch..It sems to bw wrking vry wll, xepte fr tha spll chekr anywye... Keeeep tha gdd wrk ok? thnks rch!!

Unkl Blly

Excellent job Rich,.....It's a lot faster now!! I noticed it y'day!!

Like Teri,...I love this site too.....great folks here!!! I can't believe the number of friends i've met over the years because of this site....NTOWS hasbecome a part of my life!! I check it almost every day...and made friendships that will last a lifetime...that is time well spent!!:wub:

Mac, you are right there man...as a matter of fact. All the folks I fish with (except Mikesxpress) I have met here...... and to boot, I can add to my list of friends!

NTOWS ROCKS!:cool:

(with "Welcome to the Jungle" playing in the background)

Latest posts

Back