New Panels....I'm back in the groove!

Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bill McElroy

Reaction score
The last year has been brutal....too many "other things" going on that needed my mental focus and energy. Couldn't do both, so the pens took a back seat to the mouse! Now that is all behind me,...life is GOOD, my job is GOOD, my family is happy and healthy and I'm back into the "S&T" zone! Here are the last 3 panels I drew this week....enjoy!

S&T2010-2.jpg

S&T2010-3.jpg

S&T2010-4.jpg

And the BEST part of all,..Mini and I are going fishing this weekend for some Bull'Gills!

It doesn't get any better!!;):rolleyes::wub:

Very cool Mac!!!!

Fishing?? We were in T-shirts last Friday, then snowed on Sunday and again last night. Hoping to get on the lake by mid-April.

Great stuff! I still need to get some small decals for my Jeep. Bring them to the MVM and I will pay you for them.

Good to hear the job is stable again. I went through all that over the last couple years too. Now it's stable but, at 32 hrs a week. :(

Keep the panels coming, we all enjoy seeing them!

Gene

NICE... Now go catch some of those gills. Remember there is an open Offer to come fish the St. Lawrence River with me anytime you can make it up into this area.....;)

Totally COOL mac! I keep getting so many compliments and questions on my Lucky stickers on the boat! Eli keeps asking - Can we put Mr. Mac's URL on the boat so more people buy stuff from him!!

Nice "toons".... But, you gotta change the copyright date... it is 2010, Dude!

It doesn't matter,.....they're protected even with NO date for the first 75 years AFTER I die!!...all I need is the copywrite symbol.

Latest posts

Back