New Nitro Z7 owner!

Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jason Brown2

Reaction score
Hello everyone! New to the forum. I just picked up my new Nitro Z7 yesterday. Took it out today for the first time and man do I love it. I do have a question though. I got the 150 Optimax and not the Pro XS. Is there a big difference between the two? I know the Pro XS has carbon fiber reeds. I should have paid more attention when buying, I was so excited about getting a new bass boat I assumed it was a Pro XS. Thanks.

Congratulations!!

If you use the search for 150 Pro XS there has been several posts about these. From memory, the main differences are the reeds, pistons, ECU Mapping, stiffer mounts and maybe a stronger gearbox.

Bob B can tell you exactly and you can email him at USA Marine as well.

Hope the new rig goes well for you, post some pics in your library.

Welcome to the Nitro family Jason! You made a great choice. Keep this forum at the top of your "Favorites" list and with enough research on NitroOwners.com you can probably find all the answers to ALL you questions. ( I know I did when I got my 2011 Z6).

(Although your posts/threads might get high-jacked once in a while :D

Did someone mention Senkos on this thread?

Just kidding - I think higher pressure on the fuel pump also. Congrats on your Z-7. I think it

Welcome to this (greatest of all) forums. Congrats on the new boat.

Welcome to the family! Congrats on the new ride! You will enjoy the wealth of knowledge that is floating around on the board here.

Toxic and a bucket full of Senkos is the only thing you need Jason! :D

Latest posts

Back