Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Aaron Groves

Reaction score
Just wanted to say hello to everyone. My last boat was a Champion and this is my first Nitro. I must say I absolutely love it. Are all you guys and gals from back east? Is there anyone from my joke of a state The Soviet Republic of California? Ive included a pic of my boat in my library.

Welcome Aaron,

the only person in California who isn't running for Governer.

Or are you?

Steve

Aaron - Welcome to the best little site on the net!

Nice looking ride, I like that blue!!

Trepman

Lots of Californians here but they don't let them on the computers at the group home til later.....LOL Welcome, come on in, the water's great!!

TOXIC

Welcome Aaron. I like that 170. I was looking at one of those at my Tracker/Nitro dealer just the other day.

Harpo

Welcome Aaron

Hope you enjoy this site as much as i have, you'll find people here from all over the country. Illinois here....Have fun!!!!

Mike

Welcome Aaron, Put your life jacket on, hook up the kill switch and enjoy the ride! KB

Thanks guys. I just got the boat last month. The motor was a little smaller than what I was looking for, but I couldnt beat the price. And the owner took immaculate care of it. Hey getting off the topic a little bit, any hunters here? Anyone getting ready for the dove opener Monday? Cant wait!

Welcome Aaron...I am a recent member also, this is a great source of information and help...they are very supportative and responsible adults unless you question whether tin or glass is best, or if you ask what jacknuts are...don't ask

Oh No! Another glass dude. We are losing the battle - but NOT the WAR!!

Welcome to the TIN and glass board!

NTOWS as it is better called.

Nice TIN or Owners Without Sense. (LOL)

I love this place

Enjoy

Hi Aaron I have a 93 170 DC. I live in Iowa (Idiots Out Wandering Around)Birddogs and upland bird hunting is my religon. We have more pheasants and quail than bass.

fatrap

Hey Aaron - Just checked the member list and John Foster has a '93 170 with a 90hp and his IS in California!!

Uh Mac, it's "Now Tin Oh Whata Shine!!!"

For tin owners...Next Time Ours Will Sparkle! Fish love dem sparkles!!

Gene

Oh yeah, Welcome Aaron!

Welcome Aaron! Time for a girly comment....that a very pretty color on your boat.....now get out there and get some fish stink on it!....Indiana!

California native, now living in Maryland.

Basses love them sparkles, but Tin Rules!

Welcome aboard. Nice looking boat!

david.....

Transplanted Californian...Ahhh. You can take the boy out of the country....LOL.

Gene

Welcome to a little bit of family/home on the web....

And, I like; "Nice Tin & Owners without Sense"...

Tin boat here in Illinois..

Home home on the range....

bored and work and want to go fishing....

david....

Well Texas is hot on the heals of The California joke when it come to politics. Anyone seen the Texas democrats lately, they've been running from session for over a month now in New Mexico.

Welcome to the forum.

Welcome, Aaron!!

"Dem bassus LUV sparkles!" (c)

NTOWS - Not Towing Obnixious Water Skiers

Welcome, Aaron. Nice ride - love that color.... Another member of the FBI crew here (Fat Boys from Illinois)...

Don't worry about the TIN guys -- just remember Rich named the board "NITRO and tracker OWNERS WEB SITE" for a reason..... :)~

TERI!!! Since I like the color too does that mean my feminine side is showing through????

JJ...

Latest posts

Back