New Hampshire report....

• Thread starter Mike L. [URL]http://basspro.4t.com/winni2010.html[
  • Start date
Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mike L.

Reaction score
Had 5 good days fishing in New Hampshire.

Greg, I wish I had seen your post before I went. Now I'll know better for next year. We did give Newfound a try, but without a map or direction. From the ramp we went left and tried the north end of the lake finding no beds or fish. Just up from the ramp we did get few around the island and point fishing. I was thinking of you guys Friday when I got there and saw them setting up all that stuff for the Triathalon. Looked like a big deal there for Saturday.

At Winnisquam we did pretty good on both our trips there, but no really big fish. The new ramp is really nice.

At Winnipesaukee we caught lots of smallies from different ramps around the main lake, and at Lee's Mill there were loads of Large & Smallmouth and pickerel.

Thanks all for the info!!

http://basspro.4t.com/winni2010.html

Very nice photos! NH is a great place to fish, huh? Bill, the MadKayaker

Great pics and evidence of a wonderful time. Thanks for sharing! Swimming deer are C-O-O-L!!! :D

Mike,

glad to see NH provided another great fishing for you and your gang.

newfound actually spawned i little early this year. We fished it Saturday and found that the water was pretty warm for this time of year and the fish were already off there beds.

Let us know if you plan on heading back up this summer, maybe we can meet and share some info on the local lakes.

GregD

Yes it was nice Greg but it goes by so fast. I probably won't be able to get up that way this summer as I have 3 Ontario fishing trips lined up, but next time it would be nice to get together with you and the 'Winni Guys'. I'll have to try to plan it a little earlier for next year as it seems I just hit the end of it...and its still good fishing!

Your lucky to be so close to such a good fishery!

Mike

Latest posts

Back