NEW BASS PRO SHOP OPENING

Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Kenny Guess

Reaction score
FOR THOSE IN LOUISIANA AND SOUTHWEST MISSISSIPPI, THE NEW BASS PRO SHOP IN DENIM SPRINGS,LA. OPENS TOMORROW WITH LOTS OF STUFF PLANNED FOR THIS WEEK END. CAN'T WAIT....KENNY

Mac and I will be flying out of Detroit tomorrow afternoon and will be in the store Saturday open till 6 and Sunday open till we have to leave for the airport....stop by and say hello!

Dont forget that if you buy a Bass Pro Shops labelled rod this weekend while we are there, you can get Mac to customize your cork rod handle with one of his drawings. It is done in permanent ink, then clear coated with acrylic to seal and waterproof it! it is awesome....your favorite fish, one of his cartoons, your favortie lure along with your name or nickname. It is fast, cool and best of all FREE!!!!!

Mini

I have watched the master at work and it is really cool. I can't believe how fast he can whip those things out! Way cool.

Tim

I'll try to make it there on Saturday, depending on my schedule. I'm sure it's going to be crazy there the first weekend.

Barry from La.:)

I thought (or wished) that today was Thursday. Sorry bro! lol

Latest posts

Back