New 911

Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Daryl Ganske

Reaction score
What Boat Insurance company do you guys recommend?

My son and I took our new used 01 Nitro 911 out today for our first trip in it. Its maiden voyage. What a beutiful day! The lake was slick as glass! The 911 is going to take a little getting used to, since our previous boat was only a 17 footer with a 120 Evinrude. We got her up to a little shy of 70 mph and then shut here down. She had a more in her but I got a little stage frieght if you know what I mean! Overall, I am very pleased with it and it handled great. Were are hitting the lake again tomorrow after church! We can't wait until Spring!

Hey Toxic! Can you get me a deal on a Black Keel Shield for Her?

Thanks!

I have Allstate. The rate is great.

Just wait, before you know it you will have it wide open all the time.

Dan

I also have Allstate, I pay $250 a year on boat. I have had claims on boat and car with no problems at all. You call a 1-800 # and recieve a claim # and take to shop of your choice and they send check to shop for amount minus deductible, very easy. Plus they keep lawyers on retainer so if someone sues you they are on it, been there, they were great.

I also have Allstate, on my '04 882, i think we pay about $250.00 a yr also. Never had any claims, tho i have a couple places on the lower half of hull that the FG has a small chunk missing, from rocks, maybe i'll check into it sometime. Jim

Carolina what engine do you have? Might see you on the lakes around that area.

It's got a merc 225 EFI and the boat is Charcoal, Silver, and black. I live in Brenham, fish Somerville quite a bit since it is only 20 minutes from my home. I also fish Fayette County which is about 35 minutes from home. Went to Bastrop today and caught a few. Where do you fish?

I could only get 70 gps if I was empty with my 2001 Nitro 911 w 225 opti. So your getting good speeds. I fish Fayette a lot, Somerville occasionally. Mainly Rayburn, Toledo, Livingston, Conroe. Also fish Limestone a lot since its close to my in laws.

BMCD,

Di you happen to be on Conroe this past weekend?

Latest posts

Back