need help

Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bob daniels

Reaction score
Ok I need some help here, my girl has a friend in school that is crazy about Kevin Vandam, would any body out there know were I could get one of his posters (sighned would be great)I would be glad to buy one if I new were.I told him I would get him one if I could.

thanks..bob

Don't know if this will help or not but here is KVD's mailing address:

c/o D&R Sports Center, Inc.

8178 West Main Street

Kalamazoo, MI 49009

USA

I'm sure if you wrote him he would respond. It might help to send a picture or poster for him to autograph. I'll bet you can find a poster from one of his sponsors such as Quantam or Nitro or Motorguide.

Good luck

Harpo

Bob, The Tracker, Nitro dealers had posters of Kevin last year and I bet they have some left. They have his signature on it but it is just printed on it. Hope you find one, I'm sure there are plenty out there if you just contact the right dealer. Good Luck<>< <>< <>< <>< Jack

bob,

There were a bunch at BPS Auburn hills, MI. Maybe Craig can get one.

Craig, any posters left???

If not then I would take Harpo's advice and try to get a hold of someone at D&R. (Kevin's brother Randy owns the place)

Good luck,

Marke

Bob,..I think I have an extra one,.....if so, I'll bring it up north with me on the 13th. It's not signed though!!

Mac

Thanks Mac, I will take it, Im working on getting it signed

by Kevin, what started this was the picture I sent Mini. my girl took that to school and showed it off, and one of her friends went crazy, he has his locker at school, and his wall at home filled with Vandams pictures, he doe's not know I'm doing this but I know he will love it, againg thanks, I will see you when you guys get up here.

Bob...

bob.

Back