Navionics PC Software

Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bass Tracker

Reaction score
Anyone use the 10,000+ Lake maps, Navionics Hotmaps Explorer Software?

I just bought it last week and was wondering how to get the "3D View" of a certain Lake.

It also shows the lake on navionics website for thier platinum + Card as being an "HD/3D" available map, but maybe thats diffrent from the one I can actually download from the software (one free download it says) becasue I only see 2 Massachusetts maps available for HD download, and "wequaquet lake" is not one of them..

Thanks for help..

The PC version is a stand alone. You cannot use any of the other card loaded programs with it other than transferring waypoints and trails. The 3D view is selected in the view tab at top or the button in the view box in the lower right hand. (I think. I haven't ran it in a few weeks.) The HD maps are great!! Makes a great journal companion and reference, but not a practical on the water use. Well worth the money!

The toolbar across the top had a 3D button. Trust me, you aren't missing anything if yours doesn't have it.

Latest posts

Back