My Tundra at Last

Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

fatrap

Reaction score
Hopefully this will display my new "TIN" boat. Most everyone knows I sold ole sparkley. Behold the Tundra(i hope)

Tundra.jpg

Doesn't anyone else think that's a lot of boat for that trailer?:unsure: 150 Optimax, Ice White and matches the powerstroke. The Opti still has about a half hour left on break in. I think It will fish bass just as well as walleyes.

fatrap

Resize man, resize!!!:lol::lol: I don't need to see it actual size!!:lol::lol: Very nice setup. Did they shorten the bow roller post or am I just used to looking at bassboats?

TOXIC

Great looking boat Fatrap, but yeah, my first impression was a lot of boat for the trailer, but it's lighter than a glass boat so you should be ok. Doesn't look like a lot of clearance on the fender well? Might be the angle of the shot. Regardless, looks like lots of fun and lots of fishin', Congrats.

Jim

Mike,

My 18-10 Targa is on a similar single axle trailer... No problems at all... And, I know I am a lot heavier than your Tundra...

Resize Tox??? I'm just happy to get a photo posted. I guess I'll keep it for a while. I had a guy today telling me it's a noisy boat when running in chop. I know haven't run it anything other than millpond smooth. I know it's different from my bass boat.

Aka

Nice fatrap! At first look it does seem to appear too big for the trailer and like Toxic said, the bow post does look a bit short. But that's judging from a picture which isn't fair. I do know it's a great looking rig that you're going to have a lot of fun with.

Congratulations..

Uncle Billy

REally nice.. That sure is a beauty... Do you fish the great lakes with it? Looks like some of the walleye boats I see on Ontario..

Luke

I plan on fishing a lot of places I never have. That's why I switched from a bassboat to this.

fatrap

Congrats! You'll love it!!!! I have a 21DC. Awesome boat. :)

tundraroar.jpg

Latest posts

Back