My last day . . . .!!!!!! And then a new job!!!!!

Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Texas Transplant

Reaction score
Well, after 3+ years of being away from a full time w/benefits position - I start full time with Fidelity Investments in Westlake on Monday. Today is my last day with FannieMae.

The whole interview process at Fidelity started on Saturday evening (several weeks ago) when I submitted my resume from job listing I got ealier in the week. Three phone interviews on Tue/Wed of that week; one in person on Friday and that was that. All the background/credit/drug/etc testing got completed and approved on Monday, and today is my last day here.

Shorter communte - longer hours (always work longer when I'm NOT on the clock); and back to really doing what I have the experience and knowledge to do. Pay is pretty good and the benefits are out of sight.

We are pretty happy with the situation. :D:p

Tex

Congrats Tex! I hope you do well at Fidelity......my future rides on it!! :)

Congrats Tex Now make sure my checks keep coming...HA HA JR

Congrats! Always feels good getting a paycheck whether fishing or working ;)

Bill, the MadKayaker

Congrats, maybe I can get you to come to South Tx for some boat fishing.

Thanks all for the kind words - and the invite to go fishing! This is my third day and I actually got my laptop on Day 1 (highly unusual) and doing the on-boarding/training thing. Facility and work environment are great (really a nice sized cubicle). I get to start making actual 'benefit enrollment decisions' today - so of course that is a really nice thing to do; other than Judy (wife) bugging me to get it done.

Tex :D

Excellent News Tex!!! I know this will lift a huge weight off your shoulders!

A partner and current BTAA Certified (Bank Trash Anglers Association)

Latest posts

Back