New job starting Tuesday - moving around

Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Texas Transplant

Reaction score
Well, on Tuesday I start a new job (another contract opportunity) with Wells Fargo. I'll be at the San Antonio facility all of next week. After that, I'll likely be found in Des Moines, IA for the next 18 months, unless something else comes through. I like the people that I'll be working for, so that is a plus.

I still have a few contract and full time opportunities that I'm looking into, but they are not 'mature' opportunities as yet. Several I've had first interviews on and waiting on next steps. I've been to one 'in-person' - but I was the first person they had interviewed so I fairly well have to wait this one out to see if follow up is in order.

Good news is that I've been fairly well 'busy as hell' interviewing over the last 4 weeks (since I knew my other gig at TD Ameritrade was ending). For those interested, I'm a Project/Program Manager on the IT side (mostly). While the overall employment scenario here in the USA is somewhat stagnate, at least in my line of work that is a fair amount of 'contract work' available if you have the requisite experience.

So, on Monday evening off to San Antonio (plane) for the week; home on Friday night; leaving for Des Moines via car on Saturday afternoon (the 9th).

Tex

Tex - That is GREAT News! I know its not a local job w/out travel, but great to continue to be employed!!

Trep

Latest posts

Back