Last Day

Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

fatrap

Reaction score
Well today was my last day at Bass Pro Shop Council Bluffs, IA. Sold my last pistol to a nice lady from Nebraska. She wasn't a Husker fan as failed the IQ test by knowing how to spell the whole word Nebraska without help. Yesterday I bought about $500 worth of tackle with my employee discount and finished today with a new Tempest Prop for the Tuna boat(tundra) Feels strange since I helped open the store in 2005. I now do not have any job anywhere. What a strange feeling. My "used to be." list is getting way longer than my "I am" list.:(

fatrap

Don't worry. After I retired a year ago due a bad back and after I had surgery, it all got better. I have enough to do daily to keep me busy and all the fishing time in the world anytime I want. With a 16 month old granddaughter next door, I'm in heaven. My wife and I are enjoying life. Take your time. Enjoy.

Barry from La.:)

The wild ditch parrots will be running in fear!! Take it down a notch, Enjoy what you have worked your whole life to achieve. I am looking forward to the day I can walk and finally pursue what "I" want to do. 28 years and counting for me. 1st on the list will be to rent a house on St Clair for the prime fishing time for a season. Then I am going to mirror the Elites and fish the same lakes for a season. I am contemplating fishing one of the major trail Yeah, I got plans and none of them include driving to DC.

TOXIC

Latest posts

Back