My cousin's husband wins BIG!!!

• Thread starter Mark Hofman [URL]http://strikeking.com/component/c
  • Start date
Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
First, congrats to your "Cousin-in-law" !!!

Second, Weigh in must have forever. Man thats a lot of teams !

Third, Whats with the 31 teams that got blanked ???

verry cool first of all. next

kens to ansewer your question about what is with the teams that got blanked.

as a frequent tourney competer i can tell you there are days when you cant catch big enough fish to win or place.

that being said if you are not invested in the whole trail but just a couple events, then you are not trying to accumluate points for the season ending championship,

then what reason do you have to stand in line with your bag of fish that has no chance of winning any money? ansewer none so... they dump the fish they did catch put the boat on the trailer and either head home or relax and watch the weighin.

either way if you know your bag isnt good enough there is no reason to put the fish through anymore than they've anready gone thru. so you dump them.

thats the long ansewer.

short ansewer is no one got blanked they just choose not to weigh them.

I don't know yet what their plans are for the new boat. The Skeeter they used is Luke's. If I were him, I'd offer to give the Skeeter to Josh if it's paid off. If not, I'd try to sell the Z8 and split the net proceeds with him. If Josh wanted the Z8, I'd ask him to finish paying off any residual loan on my Skeeter plus split the cost of bringing it up to snuff with the Z8.

Failing in that, I'd fight him for it like any good southern Illinois redneck would. :p

Whoops. I answered too soon. They intend to sell the Z8, which is a fair way to split the winnings I think.

This website also has Luke telling their story. It's an interesting read.
http://www.reellifeoutdoors.com/

Latest posts

Back